Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robbery number 5, the gayness

Robbery number 5, the gayness

Hello all,

got robbed again lol. 5th time now, still didn't give up my money, and I have to say I'm finally not-freezing anymore

Now let me explain you, I do not encourage not giving up your money, I just evaluate the situation and notice I don't HAVE to give it up in order to get away safe.

So this is the fith time, now seriously, this was quite the gayest thing ever .. for me.

So I'm riding my bike, it was drak outside, was like 10PM or something. This girl is shouting at me, asking to pull over for a sec. **** she was pretty, and looked friendly !

She asks me if I have a phone she can use. I'm like "No, but there's one you can use over there in the restaurant" Right there I knew situation was ****ed up, she didn't care about the phone. So either she was into me, or I was about to get into something pretty ugly =/ Suddenly she shouts like 'Dudes, he doesn't have a phone, but he ha a wallet' Which you could clearly see through my pants. Right here I was still on my bike. Out of the blue three guys pop up. One of em was like 14 wtf is he going to rob people at that age lol, then another guy, really shy but tagging along I guess, probably 20 yrs old. And then the 'leader' of the pack who was about 17. Now I didn't feel threatened. I was still on my bike, I still think it was a bad move but that turned out ok, cause I was able to get away before it got ugly.

What happens is this 20yr old pvssy touches my pants where my wallet is, you know, feeling where it is, and I'm like 'What the **** dude, you must be joking' and pushed him away as hard as I could. Right here the chiq starts going berserk ! She's screaming 'STOP STOP !' And everybody freezes, not me though, I started riding off hahaha ! Not fast though, was kinda pushing the envelope here, suddenly I hear somebody running after me, without looking back, I stepped on it and took of hehe

This turned out ok, but it wasn't luck this time.

Now I'm wondering, if you get 'stopped' on your bike, what would you do. I thought of jumping of the bike really fast, pushing it on the mugger, and then just smacking the **** out of him or running away.

Anybody ever had this

Btw anybody ever got mugged with a team using a chiq like that ? Imo pretty **** lame lol

Cheers
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

Thumbs up

nothing to say apart from glad youre ok... kinda a watered down version of the opening scene to Bad Boys when u meet will smith and martin lawerence...

instead of a porsche = a bike
    instead of a hotti wearing a too short skirt and stuff = a gal asking for a fone

LOL

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Yeah man, now that you say it like that lol. But it was totally like that though lmao. The robbery itself was ok for me, I mean there will always be lame people like that, but actually using a chiq for the dirty work, man that's so lame, ****ed up my entire night.

glad youre ok nontheless

dawood

The way I see it is the girl was bait to get you to stop so her 3 gay friends could cop a feel.

You were not robbed.....you were sexualy assalted.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

haha, if it had taken any longer, I'd probably had my ass kicked, but I'm pretty sure I'd have killed one or something, **** was I ****ed they used a chiq for it lol

Seen this action before. Sorry punks like to send their women to do their dirty work. This means they've been popped before and now send someone else. Prolly been operating for a long time now. Me thinks the police in your AO are as useless as teets on a boar hog.

I live in the capital, crime rate is ridiculously high, and cops don't even dare to help if they're outnumbered =/

Sounds like Penn station in NYC.

or wolverhampton where i went to uni

dawood

Re:Tzu Chan

Hello!If this was a movie i would say beat up the 3 guy`s and take the woman.But since it is not next time dont stop or if you do as soon as they yell for someone else just take off.With the luck you have i would stay out of lightning storms.You are very lucky they did not have a weapon!

So, that must have been in brussels then

I've never had problems there myself but I can imagine :-) (in antwerp on the other hand I did have a lot of problems)

take care

5 times? Over how long a period of time? It may be time to start working some awareness drills.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

4 years. Nothing wrong with me, your usual john doe get's robbed at least once every week around here. And if you're a total mess, you'll get spanked every morning. And I'm not Super KArate Kid to know that some girl is the start of a gay robbery attempt =) Btw I call it a robbery nr5, but actually it's robbery attempt nr5, cause I never lost anything.

Elxen, it's schaerbeek. You know, where the belgian people are the 'foreigners' in their own country

Btw I think you're the second belgian person on this board

lol, ok brussels or schaerbeek....huge difference :-)

If you're white you'll probably have a "fun" (read: hard) time living there.
    I've been there a few times 'cos my (ex) girlfriend worked there
    and during day-time it seemed ok but i would not go there at night just for fun.
    On the other hand....if you want to learn to fight that's the place to be

Belgium isn't that big so i'm surprised there are in fact 2 belgian people :-)