Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shanghai Knights

SHANGHAI KNIGHTS.....ahh..

NOw this is a good fun movie, i forgive jackie for the tuxedo now. I think this is maybe better than shanghai noon, more funny and that singing in the rain bit is classic. Also who is that man who plays lord rathbone, he is very good swordsman, or is there a stand-in for the sword bit?

As long as it is better than Shanghai Noon

Gotta check out shanhai knights
    ***SONIC KICK***

Just saw Shanghai Knights yesterday and I think it's a brilliant sequel to Shanghai Noon. It had good comedy and the action wasn't bad either - the swordsplay sequences were very nicely done. I didn't know that Donnie Yen was also in the movie, so it was a delighting surprise to see him too. If you like Jackie Chan, you must see Shanghai Knights.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

Just seen some trailers. I think it looks like ****
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Oh noo, Kristoffer, you're so wrong! It's great fun.

Well I guess I'll watch it someday.. I just miss the classic old-style Jackie movies. Nuttin like these Holywood **** movies
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I agree 100%

Smile

cool

But Shanghai Knights really had some good jokes. I don't watch Jackie's Hollywood movies for their fighting scenes - I watch them because they're good comedy, especially the ones with Chris Tucker and Owen Wilson.

I think it was one ore rare case where sequal is better than the original. Great sword fight at the end.
    Engrish does not mine strong point.

It sucked.

Same jokes as the first movie, but Jackie was the one saying them this time.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Shanghai Knights

Anyone get/see the SK DVD?

Check out the extended fight between Donnie Yen and Jackie Chan. That was an awesome fight scene. Worth getting the DVD for that.

runs to fetch dvd.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 08-03-2003 at 07:41 PM.

Will remember that, just sent out my net flix envelope... should get it in a day or two.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread