Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weapon?

Andy Johnson Guest

Weapon?

Your on the street, your being attacked by multiple people (let's just say 2 or 3).If you had any weapon to use which one would you use and why?

8stepsifu Guest

Flame Thrower

Because takeout's expensive, and why go to a restaurant when you have three cooked caracasses at your feet.

If your not bleeding, your not having enough fun.

LiquidJaguar Guest

I know what I perfer...

Out of my experience I would use a small dog chain. Once me and a friend came home and could no get into my driveway becuase some morons were having a party and parked on our property we told the guy to move. The guy got some of his friendsand moved the car into my front yard. I told the guy to move the car. The man drove off and came back about 15 minutes later when i am working in the garage with my friend the guy pulls his car up gets about 4 guys and says hes gonna park here and were gonna like it!!! The guy underestimated us becuase he was 27 and we were 17 & 19. The man had a bat and threw a beer bottle at us. My friend and training partner for 5 years in Shao-Lin and Wing Chun literally kicked his ass with a rope and a wrench. The mans jaw was broken and another had a bad gash on his side. They tried to prosecute us but they were trespassing on our peoperty and he was also drunk and driving his car. So we got off FREE and the man is doing 2 years probation. This shows how some teens kicked four 27 year old asses with a rope that had a wrench tide to the end of it.

THE END...long story huh

Andy Johnson Guest

Sweeet

Your pretty good at da Kung Fu eh?

LiquidJaguar Guest

Thanx

Thanks undefined for the complement. Yeah the guy was a real bad a$$ (or so he thought). This is a stroy I will always remember becuase it shows how basic Kung Fu really works and I will never forget the expressions in court from the lawyers and the judge when we walked in and had to reanact how we kicked thier assess it was great everyone laughed. Another weapon I would like to mention is a CD case it really hurts when its thrown at you like a frisbie because of the hard pointed corners. Also try shoe strings and I dont mean as a strangeling weapon. I took two shoe strings wrapped them around each other like a rope and used it as a wip. The opponent was bruised and marked up so bad it wasnt even funny.

Black Jack Guest
    A gun.

Regards

Braden Guest
    A sock stuffed with my mother-in-law's brownies.

Dazamn.

Kevin73 Guest
    I think I would have my off duty Glock if I could have any weapon. But, it's not always that clean cut. I think I would actually pick a different weapon for each environmental scenario.

If I was in an elavator, I'd rather have my knife with me.

If I was in a big open field, my gun.

I think that certain weapons have their strengths and weaknesses depending on where you are at.

"There are many who talk of the Way, but few who walk the Way."

Andy Johnson Guest

Hey Jag!

You got any other cool stories?

LiquidJaguar Guest

Why as a matter of a fact...

Yeah I have a bunch of other stories. One time I went to Canada on a trip with some family members so I took my girlfriend. We went to bar and my girl bumped into a drunk guy and he spilled his beer(uh oh)well my girl took 2 years of taekwondo. Well the guy started beating her up she grabbed the guy but his two friends came up to her and held her back. The drunk guy started nailing her my friend told me what was happening. BY THE TIME I GOT TO HER SHE HAD ALL THREE GUYS ON THE GROUND!!! she had punched onein the neck (ouchhhh)

LiquidJaguar Guest

Another one ...

One time a guy told me that he was going to get my girl in bed i replied the only girl he can get in his bed is his mom. After that bad move he grabbed my girls ass and she has a nice ass well I told him to back off or he will pay

LiquidJaguar Guest

The rest ... (I had to go so I went ahead and posted it)

I beat the guy with car atenna when he tried to key it... I have more but I am tired

If ya want more stories just ask me.

obiwan Guest

weapon

I would choose the trusty lightsaber!

First, it's portable, 2nd, you'd have to be real dumb to mess with someone holding a light saber!

You may think this is a dumb response, but read the question, "if you could have any weapon!"

What's the point, am I going to be in a fight, when I look in the gutter and say to myself, "Oh what luck! someone has carelessly dropped these 2 tiger hook swords! Now I can defend myself!"

dumb question, dumb answer

The Force will be with you...always

little chain monkey Guest

weapons

The staff would be good for multiple attackers but my favorite would be double chainwhips. The chains would offer the best protection against the weapons and keep the attacker from getting close to you. You can also wrap the chains around your arms so you can't get cut by a sword or knife and strike with your hands. "Never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to lose." :D

MASTERMAN Guest

A weapon you say...

Why I would use a Little Chain Monkey as a weapon.

Just think about it. Very mobile ally fast and very smart. We would win all bad situations...

You Have The Power,

Dave S :D ;) :D