My rules:

1: Don't be a b!tch.

2: Don't playa-hate.

3: Don't f*ck around.

That was my message.

Beware of my wrath.

Talking

Fu(k You

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Dayum, I can't delete at this place..

i'm not tellin you to get your own forum, dumb ass, i'm tellin you to use the one you got.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

?

fluck you mr mod. lol. j/k. dont u spell "Denmark" with an e?
    Milia Macerusk

If u're not Danish, yes.

silly chenners. if we had access to the other mods' forums, i could play bloody havoc on those sinister praying mantis peeps and blame it all on bei tang lang. since btl doesn't even know me, i'd not be a suspect.

consider it this way: on your header, it says kfm forumS. plural. several forums hosted by kfm (and the benevolent gene and gigi). OR, if sevenstar and i disagreed on what type of sushi was best, he could sneak in to the fitness forum and wreck shop. even if i nabbed him ...

1. what the hell would i do to sevenstar? he's hyoooge!
    2. it would still cause inconveniences for the other forum users.

thus, each mod has authority over their assigned forum (singular), but only gene and the other administrative peeps have authority over each forum.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Interviewer: Are you a Mod or a Rocker?

John Lennon: A bit of both...I'm a Mocker.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

on the subject of sushi, salmon and prawns are top dog. unagi is okay. yellowtail sucks.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

RTB: I know all that and agree with it, I was just making fun.
    I said ? because of the way u expressed yourself, It seemed somewhat like u answered another thread, but maybe that's just me..

-cz

U know what's frightening Chen Zhen, it's that people in this very board are the future assailants of street. It's those low-classed retarded fighters wanna bees without any moral ethics goes astray and start attacking people on the street. lol. People like Euroboxer and his other pennames that he uses on this forum.
    Milia Macerusk

Pretty much, yeah
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

chenners - you ran into the guard keeping you from deleting on this forum, and i told you to use the forum you got. silly chen.

csn - too true.

sushi boy - you're right, but just keep it to the fish and rice, and all will be happy in this world.

I just tried to edit my buddy K's post, as a prank. Nothing more..