Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thick Face, Black Heart

Next you'l be bringing me knives and forks and eatin off a plate, putting the cuffs of civilization on me?
    lmao
    where's my beer?

berserker is mind-numbingly stupid.

Repulsive Monkey says
    I've never so much rubbish in all my life. It totally generalises one mans opinions which on the face of it seem pretty rank.
    While Matt Furey is a tard, RM clearly has absolutely no idea what it takes to be at the top of whatever it is you are doing. I'm still learning about it but rest assured that I'm learning:

1. You have to be committed to being a champion with a single-minded intensity.
    2. EVERYTHING is done from the perspective of "How does this help me be a champion?"
    3. The will to prepare is more important than the will to succeed.

Everything else is just static on the radio.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

The more I read of berserkers post the more he reminds me of Acamac with better grammar and better spelling.

Don't know if I prefer him or EuropeanBoxer.

Said that there are a few other candidates I met over the years on Boards that he could a new incarnation of.

I reckon that there are only a few real professional trolls(mental cases) on MA boards maybe 4 or 5.

Seeya.
    Last edited by Laughing Cow; 08-19-2003 at 04:07 AM.
    Witty signature under construction.

Stupid seems to be a popular rebuke!
    Perhaps the masses, then, are on to something.

Perhaps i am single-mindedly brilliant.
    I've met a few. You strike me as dissimilar. Most had a passing familiarity, at least, with their own tongue.

Perhaps what i have to say is far to new, too radical for you to digest.
    Unlikely.

Perhaps you have no will no indomitable spiriit to pursue obvious conclusions in spite of the resistance of all the mental failures around you.
    I can say with the utmost confidence that this is not correct. My track record speaks for itself.

Mindnumbingly to you it is the great truth, it wil cure you of your diversions, you can come back form the glory flags of the fakes.
    Nihilism is bunk.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Originally posted by berserker

Stupid seems to be a popular rebuke!
    Yes, especially when rebuking stupid people.

Perhaps i am single-mindedly brilliant.
    No, you're not.

Perhaps what i have to say is far to new, too radical for you to digest.
    No, it isn't.

Perhaps you have no will no indomitable spiriit to pursue obvious conclusions in spite of the resistance of all the mental failures around you.
    My god, you're right. I see it now, yet I am blinded by your brilliance.

No, but you are right about me having no will to live... not after reading one of your ****ing posts anyway.

It's even getting boring answering you. I'd get better dialogue at the veg market.

I would like to see you duke it out with European Boxer though... tard vs table anyone!?

Regards,

The Happy Fool.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Talking

LMAO!! This thread is still around??

Beserker is being cornered by everyone it seems.

Beserker.....buddy, your posts aren't even making sense anymore. They're just jibberish and capitalized words. It's giving me a headache trying to even follow your grammatical errors and amateurish writing style.

From all the stuff that you have said on this page alone, it's obvious that you are not any kind of fighter at all. You are the kind of person who gives CMA a bad name.

You're the kind of person we MMArtists look at and say "gee, these CMA people are looney and don't know the first thing about fighting."

You're making it painfully obvious to the whole forum that you

1. Really have no idea what you're talking about (you're barely making coherent sense anymore)

2. Haven't been in real altercations before (outside from schoolyard slap fighting perhaps)

3. Don't know the first thing about war tactics (any soldier with the mindset to go off and "kill em all!" is tactically very useless to his brigade in that victory in war comes from proper strategy and proper communications. Charging in without thought or planning to kill people gets your brigade killed.)

4. You really don't seem to have any self-confidence at all in your chosen style or your skills.
    I'd recommend gloving up and sparring full contact with some other people. Namely GOOD fighters.
    If you still have no confidence about yourself you could compete in any number of reality MMA tournaments, etc.

But, I'm sure you're too "deadly" for that stuff.

As MP would say.
    "EEEEH! Wrong answer! But thanks for playing our game!"

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Thumbs down

Oh my god you write so much crap that my eyes bleed. What the **** are u trying to say, really?

(could you try answer with less than 10 sentences please?)
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

LMAO at the notion that a "real martial artists" has concentration to follow an internet thread for days on end!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahaha!

That's gotta be the funniest thing I've ever heard on this forum!

Beserker, no one here is reading all your posts because no one here thinks you are making any sense any more. You're just throwing words out.

I'll try it ONE more time. The world is made up of is's and isnt's, but is innovated and continued by should's and shouldnt's.

You are talking about enjoying violence (whether it be in war, or trouncing "bad guys" or whatever.) I have said that this "enjoyment" of violence usually leads to negative traits in human beings. The people who "enjoy" violence are the "bad guys" simple as that.
    Vets of wars feel "happy and relieved" that the war is over...not that they've killed thousands of people. Both my grandfathers were WW2 vets, so don't think talking to a few people outside your family gives you an idea of what that war did to its soldiers.

Loving "violence" is not a trait of most normal functioning human beings. (Like it or not). It's reserved usually for psychopaths and serial murderers.

Most of your posting now is filled with Red Herrings and Straw Man fallacies. This means that you throw in irrelevant and at times made up "points" in your posts to try and avoid the issue.

Stuff like this. "Also, i can see your concern is social popularity and that will take precedence over rhyme, reason and logic of course. In other times and places you would have joined the NAZIS with Hitler or Saddam Militia, whatever is socially popular becausee that must be true.and thus in some sense your go-with-the-crowd-no-thought-of your-own type is the reason why we all march to war."

This is simple nonsense. Because of the fact that no one is agreeing with you or able to understand anything you write doesn't mean that you have magically been martyrized into the realm of "going against the crowd."
    It simply means you're not making good enough arguments.

I'm not projecting my thoughts unto you (LOL!) I'm stating my own thoughts on the subject.
    I've been around violence, my father grew up in it, and I've known many people who lived and died by it. My family has and had many war vets in it, and I am saying right now that when someone is constantly involved with violence.......they get tired of it.
    They start understanding that 'violence" is not fun or enjoyable. No matter if you're killing a bad guy or what.

People who rave about "loving violence" or "enjoying killing bad guys" etc.
    are people who usually are

1. mentally and emotionally traumatized in some way.

2. lying about their involvement in violent situations.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

well I gotta give props to berzerker for answering in less than 10 sentences ...still confused about this thread though, atleast it's fun to see Ryu battling the trolls. So props to Ryu aswell.

Well, OK! life is something like an orange tree, just dont **** with it.
    I get turned on mostly by palm trees mind you

Now take two valium, a beer and some rest.
    I'm not like yo mama

Wouldn't you prefer the Simpsons to reading me?
    I would actually

Sorry about your eyes, you any relation to Jesus?
    Nah, but your wife screams his name while I'm givin it to her
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Sigh....

Dude, you're just making me repeat myself over and over...

All right. You have said you "don't love violence, you love fighting"

"How can you be a fighter if you don't love fighting?"

Do I love fighting?

Well I fight full contact with sticks, and smash helmeted heads and wack legs and hands and ribs.
    I've suffered lacerations on my hands and elbows, black knots on my wrists as big as golf balls, etc.

Do I love fighting?

Well I put on gloves and headgear and fight pretty full contact with others. We jab, cross, and hook each other in the head, we kick each others shins, thighs and stomachs, we close in and clinch where we headbutt each other, use elbows and knees. We tackle each other down to the ground and try to submit each other with chokes, armlocks, and leg locks. We incorporate groundpounding and kino mutai in the mix of the groundgame.

Do I love fighting?

Well I train 6 days a week, follow a perfect diet, lift weights, do bodyweight calisthenics, go through rounds of shadowboxing, jump roping, running, etc.

Do I love fighting?

No, I hate fighting. I hate streetfighting. Every streetfight I've ever been in has involved anger, fear, pain, risk of losing jobs, people giving you reputations you don't want or don't deserve, your family is disappointed in you, your girlfriend looks differently upon you, your friends are shocked at what you did.....

I hate fighting. I don't love it one bit.

I love training. I love being a martial artist.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

All you're doing now is just calling me names and insulting my "martial spirit". You're not saying anything anymore.

I never once said you shouldn't be ready for violence or that you shouldn't finish a war and take responsibility for it.

Like I said....."straw man"

I don't believe that you ever did anything "bad" to the "bad guys." I think you're talking out of your rear when it comes to real life personal situations.

But that's just me. It's rule #78 of "Ryu's Rules" (or whatver you called it)

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

Angry Berserker

IME the kinds of people who 'love fighting' are the brain-dead, Chelsea Headhunter-loving, lager-loutish England football fan esque brand of humanity. The simple minded "I think I'm 'ard so f*ck you" kind of moron, who's base instincts are only satisfied by fighting, beer and porking his overweight, tarty missus.

Sorry to be semi-elitist here, but a love of fighting are psychologically connected to IQ, emotional intelligence and intellect.

Kid, go and read Robert Graves' 'Goodbye to All That'. It's his autobiography, where he describes the deaths of hundreds of his friends in the trenches of France, in WWI.

This is the work of an intellectual man, renowned for his bravery during combat, describing the complex ambiguity of his feelings; his staunch patriotism juxtaposed for his unerring love of humanity.

To be honest mate, don't bother. You just sound like a total dipshit.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Maybe you're not too literate. To be honest you don't seem to intelligent.

Rent 'All Quite on the Western Front'. It's black and white I'm afraid, and doesn't star Steven Seagal, but try to watch it through, esp. the ending OK.

Then think about "remorselessness killing" or "pre-emptive strike" or whatever sh!t you were spewing.

To be honest, you're probably just a lonely 16 year old boy, who's taken a few Karate lessons and watched Enter the Dragon twice and thinks he's a killing machine, after he beat up Wayne Jennings outside the PE Block shower room.

Twatface.

Everytime I post on this board I wonder why?.....
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Thumbs up

Yo D-Sound, long time no see! Step by the Other Related arts were I'm mostly at.

peace

You know Berserker, when you're not preaching on talking bollocks like you're on a mission, being insulting to people, putting words and feelings into their mouths and accusing them of doing the same, a lot of what you say makes sense.

You would be the worst ****ing preacher/motivator/trainer in the world however.

And I'm not asking you to moderate your tone because it's offended me, or because the content of what you're ranting on about is too difficult or radical or long, or any of that **** that you've already transposed onto me from your cultural standpoint, and presumption unmodified by actually digesting anything I've written...

I'm asking you to, because you make a lot interesting points when you're not sounding like a cocky, ignorant, sanctiomious, precocious, patronising 16-year-old arse. Sticking to one topic is only useful (as a martial characteristic or anything else) if you're learning something. Otherwise, you may as well be sticking to toilet paper.

Internet forums are exchanges of info. Are you honestly gonna tell us that you don't get anything useful from this board?

If not, how about some of that exchange, if you've got anything real to offer other than tired jaundiced rants painted up to look new and original.

If so, **** off, cos with your tone, not many people are that interested in what you say.

There's no ****ing way I, or most other people on this board are going to admit that you're right about anything while you take such a ****ty tone with everything. Call it cultural restriction if you like. I prefer the old Chinese saying: if you talk like a ****head, nobody listens.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan