Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what should you do if you are sitting in your car and someone in the back seat wraps a rope or chain

phantom Guest

what should you do if you are sitting in your car and someone in the back seat wraps a rope or chain

What would be the best way to deal with this situation? thank you for any advice that you can give me on this topic.

Black Jack Guest
    I hope I would never have to be in this situation but if the car was moving I would slam hard on the breaks to see if that looses his grip which it more that likely will.

After the grip broke I would get the hell out of my car as fast as possible and run.

Another tactic to consider would be to put some fingers under the chain to slow down your oxygen/blood loss before you slam on the brakes.

Always look in the back of your car and under its frame as well for potential stalkers.

If he came up to the front seat to grapple with me after the hard break and I thought that he might get me before I could get out...aka stuck in seatbelt of soemthing of that nature...I would use the pause to go for my blade and spill his lunch onto the consol.

Regards

rogue Guest
    I'd hit him with a spinning hook kick. I do TKD and it's the only thing we can do.

More than likely grab one of the blades I keep stashed in my car, you never know when you might need to cut some rope or a seat belt, and go to work.

NorthernMantis Guest
    I'd pull the lever on the side of the chair that let's the back of the chair go back or foward while being in the same place.The chair will just flip back and pop him on his face from either my force or his loosening up the chain not be cause he got hit but because you got closer to him.Then I would try anyting in my power to get out of the car and run away.

"Always be ready"

NorthernMantis Guest
    Doesn't anyone have a difference of oppinion?Do you agree with said statement?would you do something else?ComeI want to hear some input.

"Always be ready"

3BladesFighter Guest

Well....

I'd try to put my head between my legs and kiss my ass goodbye.

"Build from the past, live in the present, and ignore the future. What you do now determines what happens later" -Phoenix

md1 Guest
    DIE... :eek:

"when you expect your oppoent to yield/you also should avoid hurting him"

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    Pull my knife and stab him in the neck.

Then commit suicide over the fact that I was so stupid to let that happen in the first place.

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

Scott Guest

Wow

Great idea Northern

Mine was to slowly hit the seat back button if you have automatic seats and slowly crush him with the might of your hydraulic motored seat!!
    -Scott

"You have to consider the possibility that god does not like you; he never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. It is not until we have lost everything that we can do anything."

Kyo Sa Nim Moore Guest

What I'd Do

I would probably try to use the back of my head to head butt him if the strangle hold wasn't extremely tight and he was leaning over the seat. Generally, however, I would try to turn my head to the side to avoid being choked, and then try to slip some fingers under the cord/wire/seatbelt/etc. and slip out. I'd then proceed to run because it is hard to fight in a car.

This is a crazy situation though, more than likely you should be ready for something if a person like this was in your backseat.

oldwolf Guest

Back seat stranglers

I'd tell my wife to stop ****ing about.

You think I'm joking? :D

"And the crowd called out for more"

brassmonkey Guest
    Man this is a tough situation if your already caught with something around your neck, especially some type of wire that can cut also. First thing I would do is to lower the chin down as far as possible restricting your attacker from fully cutting your throat from edge to edge. The other advice with slamming your breaks would probably be the best way to dislodge your opponent if dont violently enough.

Easy Rider Guest
    If it was for my life, i would use my blade too. After all, you don't have the time for fancy stuff in a situation like that, and a knive will work definitely.

street/reality fighting if someone tries to strangle you in the backseat of your car

I am not a blackbelt so perhaps i may not be as informed as other people but i think in asituation like that your first action should be to put your hand to your throat to take pressure off your air way then perhaps slamming on the brakes if you are driving or reaching around to strike ur attacker if you are parked with an elbow or finger gouge to the eyes whatever is convenient

brassmonkey Guest
    Hey with that name Taekwondoman I expected to see you say to do some sort of kick, shows my ignorance, good post