Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why??

Unhappy Why??

Why do alot of people think karate is stiff???
    Where I train it's not stiff at all...The only time you're stiff is when your strike hit your opponent...and only for that split second.

So why?
    Go Surf!
    Train hard and work hard to gain mastery.
    Do not train and you gain nothing.
    Spread good karma!!! Because if you dont, you get hit by bad karma!!!
    Then you will step in dog crap!!!=)
    Karate's better!!!

Movements look very regid, like when u reverse-punch and tense it out in the end. The trademark kuhradee tech.

It is not very fluent in forms either. But as long as it is more flowing in live combat, that other thing doesnt really matter.

ESPN.

duh.

strike!

Originally posted by chen zhen
    Movements look very regid, like when u reverse-punch and tense it out in the end. The trademark kuhradee tech.

It is not very fluent in forms either. But as long as it is more flowing in live combat, that other thing doesnt really matter.
    True...Thats because it's so powerful hahaha
    ok
    Go Surf!
    Karate's better!!!

Dun be hatin..

-cz

those karate kata tournaments on ESPN2 are hilarious! they scream like crazy

KIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thumbs down

I've never seen a Karateka who wasnt a nerd.

And thats a fact.

TAKE THAT BACK!!!

*draws power from stumach*

HAAAAAAAA-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*Brakes hand*
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

i've seen a few good karateka. its not all bad...theres lame kung fu as well

I'm, a good karate-ka...i don't kiai for an hour and i don't break my hand when I hit the makiwara.
    Go Surf!
    Karate's better!!!

Some of my best friends are karateka. They arent geeky. But yeah, karate is pretty stiff to look at, unless you're talking kenpo.
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

Karatekas are cool (just check out my big tribute thread) but I also find them funny. (the screaming version )

Im talking about mainstream kiddy-Karate, which is the only karate around here.
    Not talking about the art(s) as a whole.

Oh McDojos!!!!
    Yea..they do a bunch of weird stuff...like they don't use there hips or twist there arm while blocking
    Go Surf!
    Karate's better!!!