Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Related to another thread:Does anybody carry any weapons in their car? If so then what?

Daedalus Guest

Yeah I carry!

I carry a Sig P-225(9mm) in the car most of the time.
    As far as traditional martial arts weaponry goes,..nope.

Easy Rider Guest
    I carry a folder (spyderco police) every day in my waistband, and an AF-dagger (classic combat dagger from böker, pretty big and mean) under the console of my car in a sheath. Here in Germany, you can carry whatever blade, club or other weapon you want, as long as it's not a firearm. A concealed dagger is no problem (of course not in schools etc.), but a firearm would get you in REAL serious trouble. I envy you US guys for the freedom you have, especially concerning firearms (in Germany, even when shooting as a sport the authorities try to give you as much trouble as they can, and guns for self-defense are completely outlawed), but I really pity you British. Compared to you, we live in a paradise of freedom here in Germany.

Kymus Guest
    I have 4 escrima sticks in my trunk. In my old car I used to keep a ninja boken in the back seat. also, under the drivers seat is The Club which is better used for self defence than theft deterant.

Danny: Tell ya what, come to NJ and let me hit you with a wu tik or abiniko or radondo (my philipene spelling is off) to the head with one of my escrima sticks and tell me if you feel like putting up a fight. I've taken Kali for 4 years. Unless they have a gun, my escrima sticks will win, trust me. They are fast and they freakin hurt. Ever get pelted in the hand with one? Imagine, taht's just during normal practice, just imagine that force x3 at your head. Talk about a migrane!

-Kymus

atsai Guest
    As mentioned before, you should keep something sharp and pointy in your car to break window anyway. Use one hand to hold the point of the knife against the window and the other hand to deliver a good palm strike to the butt of the knife--who needs power window?

I lived in New Orleans for a while, but I'm unfamiliar w/ the laws of Sportsman's Paradise. Here in california, I've heard people got into trouble for keeping a golf club in the car. But still many people keep a weapon w/i reach to use on highway against other cars... I even had a friend who keep a short samuri sword beside the seat!

Bat w/ balls and glove is a good idea; I never thought of that before... I know many people keep a big screwdriver in the glovebox. One of those big aluminum 3D Maglite flashlight can also be used as weapon...but they get real hot in sunny days.

Art

It's 50% fighter and 50% style.

ansgenius1 Guest

weapons

I carry nunchakus and a steel whip. One I keep in the glove compartment, and the other I keep near my change tray. I could also use my tire iron.

Alex01 Guest

weapons in car

i think i got all you "i got a knife" people beat. i carry a machete right in reach of my left hand on the floor between the seat and the door. im not too sure what the highway patrol would think of it so thank goodness im a perfect driver. kidding ofcourse :lol

Lazy Fists

Koing Guest

I have.......

well I have buggger all as I can't drive *yet* I'm 17...I'll pass soon.....

well in my dads car he has

nunchakus
    6" mean rambo type knife with serated blade and other blade in even a compass on the end of it as well......
    really mean knuckle duster thing with 5 blades sticking out that my dad has also sharpened by the way to make even more damage. The bits that do stick out are like 5 triangluar bits.
    and other various wrenches and screw drivers I think even a wooden baseball bat.

We live in the UK as well so if my dad was ever stopped and searched he would be in serious trouble the knife, nunchakus and the knuckle duster!

Its crazy as he has the knuckle duster in the glove compartment.

The basebat on the floor under his seat. The nunchakus on the floor. And the Blad on his side door compartment.

I think its wick to have the weapons in the car. It will act as a real detterent and weapon against anyone whos going to try anything. My dad can stop and choose which weapon to pul out and use he has so many!..lol....

When I get my own car I'm going to stick the nunchakus in my car:)

"Bye 4 now; not 4 ever"

UberShaman Guest
    a cold steel fighting shovel, sharpened of course

house of chang Guest

no car

i don't own a car but on my person (in an easy-to-get-to pouch on my bag) i carry a blackjack and i'm currently shopping around for a good knife.

Martial Ethics Method