Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liu Kwei (sp) Axes

I once saw sifu Art D'Agostino do an axe form.

interesting..

Originally posted by Evad
    I have some video of of the liu kwai axes performed at one of our tournaments a few years ago JP. Do you have any video of events or seminars? If so, maybe we could do some trading? Same offer goes out to any other SD ppl, if you have some video of past tournaments, events, seminars, etc.

Pm or email me.
    I lost most of my tapes in an apartment fire about three years ago. Sorry.

Hey are you going to Radhnoti's kwoons opening in September? I'm planning on being there and my sifu may come along too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Rads opening a kwoon? Cool. Congrats to rad.
    I want the "manly man" axes... their cool as f*ck.
    Ill have vid of one of our tourneys in a couple weeks that Id be more than happy to trade for some of your vids evad...

Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
    Rads opening a kwoon? Cool. Congrats to rad.
    I want the "manly man" axes... their cool as f*ck.
    Ill have vid of one of our tourneys in a couple weeks that Id be more than happy to trade for some of your vids evad...
    Oops. It read that way didn't it? Rad's teacher is moving his kwoon to a new location. My understanding is that Rad will train and help teach there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Sure did
    Oh well, still good
    we move to a new kwoon in... December i believe?
    Gettin new tires on the jeep... yay.

14.4 lbs?!!? ****... those are manly man axes. Jah, Zupa Cooly!

Judge Pen

Thanks for reading me. Beleive me, double axes are on my list of videos to acquire for the company. My goal is to have an instructional vidoe for every weapon we carry someday. So far, this is where we stand - master kits Many of our exotics are tricky though - hard to find something good and authentic, worth videotaping - but we're working on it.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Liu Kwei (sp) Axes

Chopfit uses one axe? We use two.

Get a workout by pretending to swing an axe? Sure. Okay. Fine.

Image: ChopFit
    By StackCommerce
    1 day ago
    Work on your fitness from the comofort of your home with THE CHOPPER for $429.99, a 13% savings as of June 14.

Many have been forced to get creative with their at-home workouts. Some chose to pick up roller skates for the first time since childhood. Others decided to start jumping rope. These are weird times, you guys. So weird, in fact, that this strange piece of equipment called the Chopper exists.
    The Chopper is basically a weighted axe-shaped workout tool you can use to spice up your workouts. What's cool about the Chopper is that depending on where you hold it, the weight will feel heavier or lighter (between six to 16 pounds) even though the Chopper itself only weighs four pounds. Rather than just pretending to chop invisible wood, you can use the accompanying app to find legit workouts that last about 20 minutes and can be done pretty much anywhere. Plus, you can easily customize the intensity levels by upping the reps or switching up your grip.
    From core stability to cardiovascular endurance, the Chopper can help you get a full-body workout without hitting the gym. It's just about as simple (and weird) as it sounds.
    Typically retailing for $139, you can get a full-body workout with the Chopper for just $119.99.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart