Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Lee vs. A Grizzlie Bear

apeters28 Guest

Bruce Lee vs. A Grizzlie Bear

This isn't a joke. If Bruce Lee was camping and was confronted by a bear would he be able to defend himself without running?

Martial Joe Guest
    You know bruce wasnt the only good martial artist.,but i would prolly run a cry like a little girl...
    unless i had a nice shot gun or something,that would be stupid fighting a bear,and bruce isnt dumb,if he was cornered and had no choice he could do somehting but if the bear got a hold of him it would be all over.

Budokan Guest
    Honestly? Probably not. But I'm willing to bet one or more grappler will come along and post that yes, he, would be able to choke out the griz with no trouble at all.

Boy, we get all kinds of questions here, but that's what makes this place so much fun.
    ;)

K. Mark Hoover

Lucky Red Guest
    have you been Watching john salmons Commercial
    if u havent u should take a look at it it should be somewhere on this Forum either the general
    Kung fu Forum or this one i think the thread
    was called Fighting animals and the Author was premier in that Video u can see Bear vs Fisherman
    Fight when i saw it i almost laughed to death

The Killer Bee and the Honey Bee have the exact same venom, the only difference is attitude.

Grays Anatomy Guest

bear vs fisherman

That was the most hysterical thing i have seen in a long time! :D :D

old jong Guest
    Figthing a bear is nothing! but...What bruce lee would do against a skunk? A serious question!

C'est la vie!

AsianSifu Guest
    Bear- Alive
    Bruce- Dead

Bears don't eat dead animals so it would be a tie.

I don't have a signature because I have no pen to write it.

diz84 Guest
    the boxer juan roldan had a fight against a bear.

d

Kong Jianshen Guest
    Lets be realstic. Bruce would open his mouth and bellow out "waahhh taaahhh", fly threw the air and kick the bear in the nuts. The bear would fall on the ground gasping for breath while Bruce beats him into a fur coat using his mighty 1-inch punches.

Everyone knows that.

Always seeking to learn,
    Kong Jianshen
    Humble disciple of the Warrior Arts

catfish Guest
    The only art that's street... er...I mean woods...effective against bears and other predators is Brazilian Ju-Jitsu. The Gracie open challenge applied to men, bears, mythological creatures, angels and demons. I'm kidding of course...

-Bill Callahan

William J. Callahan

frosh2786 Guest
    i have heard some stories about huge russian dudes who used to kill bears with their bare hands. i would like to see a sumo vs a bear...or one of these brazilian jiu jitsu guys with endless egos go against a bear....yo usaid some boxer did, what happened to him?

Fish of Fury Guest
    kill with their bear hands? is that an animal style?
    i can't bear this thread any more :)

_________________________"I never drive faster than i can see...other than that...it's all in the reflexes" Jack Burton

baji-boy Guest
    "i have heard some stories about huge russian dudes who used to kill bears with their bare hands."

Hmmmm...sounds like Zangief(?) from Street Fighter... :D

And about that one commercial, I actually saw it here in the states, when they played "Bear commercials" on ABC World News...it was hilarious! :D

But about the actual question, you know Bruce Lee would HAVE to win...I mean, why wouldn't he? ;) :D

baji-boy Guest
    "i have heard some stories about huge russian dudes who used to kill bears with their bare hands."

Hmmmm...sounds like Zangief(?) from Street Fighter... :D

And about that one commercial, I actually saw it here in the states, when they played "Bear commercials" on ABC World News...it was hilarious! :D

But about the actual question, you know Bruce Lee would HAVE to win...I mean, why wouldn't he? ;) :D

"...It means that life
    returns, and with life,
    pain. Only death is
    painless..."-Top of the
    World

"He who rides the Tiger
    can never dismount..."

frosh2786 Guest
    haha maybe your right...street fighter? i thought i saw a documentaryu on the history channel or something about siberians who wrestled bears and killed them or something. oh wlel mayube im wrong. so what happened to that boxer who fought a bear?