Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruce Lee vs. A Grizzlie Bear

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Asian Sifu, many bears eat carrion.
    Polar and black just to name a couple here in the U.S.
    That's why it's important to know what kind of bear you are looking at in order to determine your choice of action. Laying down and looking dead may work for a Grizzly, but it's just dinner on a plate for a Black Bear.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Shiro Tora Guest

It depends, if he was out walking and was confronted by a bear i do think he would have the brains to calmly tell the grizzly everything is ok, and slowly back away, and if the bear charges, dont run, because more then likely it is a bluff charge, where they run at you then jus before they get to you they turn around, if it is a black bear, that is a diff story, but if the grizzly came into his camp at night, hopefully he would know that there are only 2 options here, because the grizzly is hunting at that time, thoes options are #1 fight with any and everything you have, till your dieing breath or until the bear stops and leaves, or #2.. simply die.. cause i doubt anyone other then maybe the fastest man in the world could outrun a grizzly at that time. cause at that time YOU are its PREY.

another option if you find him after your beer after coming from fishing during the day with one of your friends, you could always grab a thing of honey and spary it onto your friend, then take the women and when they ask " didn't you have a friend? ".. say " yes " and smile.. lol :D