Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu Tattoo

Thumbs up

cool thx
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I'm a Wood Rat what the hell is that all about? I like it though, its cool
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Exclamation "HOOD" Rat?

Sounds better than my Water Dog. Just kidding, my sign is o.k. I would like to see a pic of a Water dog or a Wood rat though!

Rats

I'm a water rat...

The jokes could be endless!

I can't see myself getting a muskrat/beaver tattoo anytime soon though...
    Where are we going? And what's with this handbasket?

Talking

I have a tat on gilligan that just says IN when he's at rest. Wake him up and it says, In the beginning was the word......ect.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

That is awesome.

I just hope it's a true story and not a spoof.

Anyone who goes to get a kanji tattoo and doesn't know what the character is supposed to look like deserves what they get.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

It's got to be a spoof, but it makes you wonder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

urban legend.

nothing more.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

like that one involving a woman, a horse, and a bucket load of cum

I heard about that a few weeks ago - tripped me out when I first read it. It's gotta be a spoof though.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

If it's not a spoof, then the tattoo guy has just screwed himself in the lawsuits that are going to follow! Plus, that chik must have had a pretty large belly for all the characters "Insert General Tso's chicken here" to fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

like that one involving a woman, a horse, and a bucket load of cum
    My friend has an Mpeg of that one. It's real, all right.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

If the tattoo story isn't real, it SHOULD be.

On the other hand, it seems weird that the tattooist is described as Japanese, but the tattoos are described as being in Chinese. So, it's probably false.

Further edited - ouf oaklin online.com appears to be a local version of "The Onion." Draw your own conclusions from their homepage.

http://www.soufoaklin.com/index.html
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 08-20-2003 at 10:58 AM.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Probably is a fake, but how unbelievable a story is that?
    How many people do you think are walking around right now with tatoos that mean nothing like what they were supposed to?

Makes me smile just thinkin about it...