Thread: Looking for weapon cases

Looking for weapon cases

I saw a soft weapon case in a friend's magazine, that they no longer have. I think the issue was about 3 years old. It was long enough to hold a spear and roomy enough to hold several weapons. The top folded down over the end. There were also shorter versions that were made for carrying swords. Does anyone have any idea where I could find these? I like the idea of being able to carry all my weapons together.

By the way, I am still hoping Tigerclaw releases their weapon cases for sale individually. I love the one I got with my tiger hooks. (I do wish they were a tad bigger, though. It is hard to squeeze the hooks in there at times.)
    Last edited by themeecer; 08-24-2003 at 04:53 PM.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

check out a company called "Phoenix 5". I think they have advertised in IKF or KFM.

Great bags for long and short weapons.

or you can try these classic bags.

Ski Bag (a double will hold a tiger fork also)
    Duffle Bag
    An Old sash for spears/staffs or straight sword.

Thanks, that was the one I had seen.

The link is http://www.phoenix5martialarts.com/weaponbags.html

These look great.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)