Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Theme songs

Theme songs

Eh...
    Im real bored.
    If you could have theme music with you where ever you went, what would be your @ss kickin theme?

Gotta say Id go with "The don" (dan the automator and DJ Shadow)

then there is always cannibal corpse with "blood drenched execution"....

'N Sync - It's Gonna Be Me

Nah, I'd have to say BT - Never Gonna Come Back Down
    I have a signature.

undecided between mc hammer can't touch this and method man bring the pain

then you got MOP mash out posse with cold as ice, ante up, how about some hardcore....shiat i'd just burn all of mop's albums on mp3 and just sport it like that.

tho the hammerdance could be usefull for your footwork being the greatness of it's chi embue-ing aspects for one's physical dimension.

i mean

I'd have to have "Superstitious" - just imagine going everywhere accompanied by that awesome bass line!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Enigma's (Age of ) Innocence.~ Some-such perhaps.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    If I could get Henry Rollins, Bootsy Collins, Seal, Dave Matthews and Prince to collaborate on a song, then that would be it.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

In college I was involved with a group called Campus Crusade for Christ. We were the largest organization on campus and would average over 500 at our weekly meetings. At the beginning of our meetings we would have music and do a few skits along the lines of a Saturday Night Live skit. My reoccuring character had the same theme music in every skit, Everybody was Kungfu Fighting.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

"Smack my B*tch up" by prodigy or
    "MindFields" by prodigy or
    "murder music" by Necro

But I could never pass up kickin' someones ass to some dead prez or any Death metal.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    singularly they would be

Rollins - Hero Time

Collins - actually now it would be the bit he did w/ Fat Boy Slim with that crazy video w/ Christopher Walken 'Weapon of Choice'

Seal - Future, Love, Paradise

DMB - Jimmie Thing or Bartender

Prince - Sexy MF

So the title would be something like

Hero Time's Weapon of Choice given to him in the Future to promote Love and Paradise by a female Bartender because Oso is such a Sexy Mofo.

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Possibly Henry Threadgill's "Little Pocket Size Demons" or possibly Haiku D'Etat's "Firecracker" or possibly George Jones' "He Stopped Loving Her Today (wouldn't it be great if people spontaneously burst into tears when you arrive? Okay, maybe not) or possibly X's "The Hungry Wolf" or possibly the Buzzcocks' "Orgasm Addict" or possibly Fishbone's "Unyielding Conditioning" or possibly Toots and the Maytal's "Monkey Man" or possibly Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's "Kinna Sohna" remixed by DJ Food, or possibly Jimi's "Crosstown Traffic" or possibly EPMD's "You Gots To Chill" or possibly John Prine and Iris De Menthe's "Out of Our Heads" or possibly P-Funk's "Cosmic Slop" or possibly Tom Waits' "Down in the Hole" or possibly...

(to be continued)
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by themeecer
    In college I was involved with a group called Campus Crusade for Christ.
    And I bet you claim to hate the religious Fundamentalists that cause all the trouble in the world today.

from www.dictionary.com

cru·sade
    n.
    1. often Crusade Any of the military expeditions undertaken by European Christians in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries to recover the Holy Land from the Muslims.

2. A holy war undertaken with papal sanction.

3. A vigorous concerted movement for a cause or against an abuse
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

A jazz song called 'Strange Fruit.'

Now thats theme music.

strike!

That's by Billie Holliday, yenhoi.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Verdi - Requiem Mass: Dies Irae

Mine is in my Sig