Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: great links to some "Other Related Arts"

some quotes for ya

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thumbs up

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

philosophy

Articles. Check the 'teaching kids to kill'
    (take in with a grain of salt, it's a bit narrow mindedly written. Very american)

http://www.killology.com/art_psych_combat.htm
    Last edited by Kristoffer; 11-22-2003 at 09:18 AM.

Good site. Check these home made videos:

http://www.neo-modus.com/stuntpeople/films/films.php

Thumbs up

Last edited by Kristoffer; 11-26-2003 at 10:47 AM.

throws throws throws

Glima..Vikings

a little sumtin for fc
    http://www.mediterraneangardensociet...tomentosa.html

I want one of these