Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: great links to some "Other Related Arts"

Some guy breaking coconuts Using mostly raw streanght. The forms stuff looks crappy but definatly check the breakings.
    Fake or not, breaking like that is painfull and deserves some cred.

http://www.ironpalm.com/newvidsh.html
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

taken from main board coz I'm too buzy to see it now. So I'll post it here so I know where it is

http://www.exn.ca/Stories/2003/12/04/51.asp
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Some guy breaking coconuts Using mostly raw streanght. The forms stuff looks crappy but definatly check the breakings.
    I think some of the coconuts are pre-cut or something. The left hand backfist break, the coconut is broken exactly in half, with a smooth line all the way around. It just seems unlikely that a backfist break would yield this result. Anyway, when taken into account with James Lacy's reputation, that seems likely.

Still, coconut breaks are very impressive to me. Anyone have links to some palm breaks involving coconuts?
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

my BJJ teacher. in a european vale tudo tournie, i hope he wins. the finals are soon.
    http://www.combatsportsacademy.dk/gr...es/chr_evt.jpg

Silat knife-training sequence (18mb)
    http://www.mubai.cc/doubleknifeclip.mpg

hey chen nice knife vid. Love that stuff!

I think some of the coconuts are pre-cut or something. The left hand backfist break, the coconut is broken exactly in half, with a smooth line all the way around. It just seems unlikely that a backfist break would yield this result. Anyway, when taken into account with James Lacy's reputation, that seems likely.
    Yea I have no idea who he is. You make a good point, a guy with his rep + the smooth break looked a bit strange. But there's other clips when he just pounds and pounds until he hurts his arm, change arm and finally brake them. Thos can't be drilled.. + he bleeds all over the place. Brute steangt (spell?) is the wrong way to do it anyway, I'm told.

The site has really gone down hill, but here it is anyway . . .

Fighting Arts
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Looks Good

Thumbs up

Thumbs up

Gojuryu Articles

Good stuff.

Kung Fu Movie

cool