Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: great links to some "Other Related Arts"

Iron Fist found this:
    http://www.techtv.com/unscrewed/ihat...653392,00.html

tazer time baby
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thumbs up

Last edited by Kristoffer; 10-05-2004 at 06:13 AM.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

funniest **** ever

Last edited by Kristoffer; 05-19-2004 at 02:28 PM.

Last edited by Kristoffer; 07-17-2004 at 11:09 AM.

Last edited by Kristoffer; 10-12-2004 at 11:18 AM.

'In the woods there is always a sound...In the city aways a reflection.'

'What about the desert?'

'You dont want to go into the desert'

- Spartan

Last edited by bodhitree; 08-23-2007 at 04:11 AM.
    Bless you

www.themat.com

olympic wrestling, this one is awesome

Wrestling Drill Videos

http://drillbook.lakeheadu.ca/Wrestling%20Clinics.htm

lots of different drills

Guide to choosing a real muay thai school

Sort the good from the crap
    Last edited by bodhitree; 09-06-2007 at 05:54 AM.
    Bless you

My Judo school, not too much technique wise (on the website that is), stop by if your in pittsburgh though... www.southhillsjudo.org
    Last edited by bodhitree; 08-03-2007 at 10:42 AM.
    Bless you