Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JiuJitsu Challenge Wimpout

redhairdevil Guest

JiuJitsu Challenge Wimpout

This guy posted a challenge to our school, all boastful. Then, only 5 days after he originally posted, he wimps out.

Subject24601 Guest

Isn't "Jujitsu" really "Gaiden"

I posted all the info for him on his topic and it seems a little too coincidental not to be him. The guy issueing the challenge had just started BJJ like Gaiden has and not much after I placed my post for him and he probably visited. Well, if anyone else wants to read his withdrawal then go to www.kungfu1.com and check out the last topic on our forums.

"Ideas are not responsible for the people who believe in them."

old jong Guest

It's him!!!

His signature is everywhere in this posting! ;)

C'est la vie!

Budokan Guest
    I also read these posts and no doubt about it: IT'S ROLLS!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! That's the funniest thing....the little b@st@rd challenges to fight and then backs out when he knew he'd get his head handed to him. What a crippled little sh!t....

K. Mark Hoover

old jong Guest
    Looks like is back on this forum as Kodukan!...

C'est la vie!

Budokan Guest

ROFLMGAO

It's just too funny. Why, it was only last week or thereabouts when he was bragging how he would finally (finally!--) commit to a fight. What a weasel.

As if we hadn't suspected it before: The best part of Rolls 'rolled' down the crack of his mother's a$$ and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.... :D

K. Mark Hoover

SevenStar Guest

?

I'm fairly new to this board. Who is this Rools/Gaiden guy? he sounds like a little chickensh!t punk.

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A fool speaks because he has to say something."

Budokan Guest
    You hit the nail right on the head, SevenStar.

K. Mark Hoover

redhairdevil Guest

enlightenment, or lack there of

One of the most important lessons of any martial art/application is that we learn to respect others. Not only for civility, but also because we learn that we are not king of the mountain, and as soon as we think we are, we get knocked down. I was mainly looking forward to see the challenger step up to the plate. Perhaps next time.

Growing up in Brasil, I saw many of the Gracie school pick fights with people. Most of the time, they were just picking fights with 'playboys', to test there over all skills.

I did, however, see one BJJ guy pick a fight with a bricklayer. The bricklayer crushed him, and through his abdominal strength was seemingly unbending and unthrowable. It took 5 BJJ guys to peel the bricklayer off of their friend so they could get out of there.

peace...

REdHairDevil

Hey!!!!! Yes. I am Gaiden/Rolls. Yes i made some posts at www.kungfu1.com

But i did not back out of the challenge. I have someone impersonating me. Someone from this website is impersonating me. I never backed out. I still want to fight. I'm the guy that made the prank phone call to TaiYim's school. ha hah ah. The challenge is still on.

Budokan Guest

No one is impersonating you; it's you, dumba$$

Why should we believe you this time, Rolls? Won't fly. You backed out. No matter how you try to justify your actions, you backed out of a fight you set up in the first place. We all remember your posts about how you were going to fight somebody at this school on the main board.
    You ran away, plain and simple.

Hard to believe, since BJJ is such an awesomely terrific and dominating fighting art, that you'd avoid a pitiful KF school. But I'm sure you have your reasons.

Like cowardice.

K. Mark Hoover

redhairdevil Guest

No need for that

Budokan,

there is no need to call our school a 'pitiful' KF school. Again, one of the main teachings of any martial art is the respect for others. Respect for their capability to kick your ass, respect for others styles, respect for their point of view.

peace,

RedHairDevil

Yeah right Budokan. All the people that saw my posts about that challenge could have gone there and typed that. I still want to fight. I will fight someone from the kung fu school. Kung fu is ineffective. Jiujitsu rules.

redhairdevil Guest

You dont learn

Rolls,

listen. Pick up the phone and call the school and talk to them. It does you no good to keep posting things to our site, or KFO. If Kung Fu is so ineffective then you should have nothing to fear. Stop insulting our system, our Sifu, and our heritage.

peace,

RedHairDevil

apoweyn Guest
    RedHairDevil,

You can be reasonably well assured that Budokan was being sarcastic about your school being pitiful. It's the sort of thing that Josh (Gaiden, Rolls, Kodukan) says all the time. I assume that Budokan was taking the **** out of Josh.

Stuart