Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu is humiliated by Brazilian Jiujitsu!!!!!!!

Kung Fu is humiliated by Brazilian Jiujitsu!!!!!!!

Oh my G0D!!!! Did you see what Royce Gracie did to 4 Kung fu Masters!!!!! He destroyed them!!!!!

First Royce beat a kung fu master with over 15 years experience! He took down the master with a single leg takedown. He even had the kung fu master in a choke but let go and started toying with him. He wasn't even trying and he was just humiliating him. He even put the master in his guard and put on a triangle!!! Then rolled him over with the triagle still on and royce punched him out!!!

Then Royce fought a "modern" kung fu master. Royce took him down, did a rear naked choke. End of fight. Then the master wanted a rematch. Royce took him down, got the back and started elbowing the master in the back of the head. Master taps out. Big embarrasment to kung fu.

Then in UFC #2 Royce fought another Kung Fu guy. Royce put him in an arm bar and the kung fu guy couldn't stop tapping. Another big embarassment for kung fu.

Then in UFC#4 Royce fought a Kempo guy named Keith Hackney. Kempo comes from china and is considered kung fu. Royce pulled guard. Then Royce got Hackney's arm trapped around his own neck and elbowed hackney's head. Then Royce slapped on an arm bar. Poor performance by kung fu.

Fu-Pow Guest

Troll

Troll, troll, troll your boat gently down the stream.......

Fu-Pow
    "If you are talking about sport that is one thing. But when you are talking about combat-as it is-well then, baby, you'd better train every part of your body" - Bruce Lee

apoweyn Guest
    You know what I don't understand about you, Josh?

You know that this behavior is going to get you kicked off. As it has twice before. So why do you do it? You come here specifically to get thrown off again. Why?

It's not some altruistic need to enlighten the kung fu people. Someone who's genuinely trying to help someone else doesn't behave the way you do. It's just not constructive.

To get attention? Perhaps. But I don't understand why, if you want attention, you'd get yourself kicked off only to come back, pretend to be someone else, get found out, and then go through the whole process again.

Perhaps that's the point. You come back as someone else. Budokan figures out it's you. And that's some big ego stroke. That you're so important that we'd take the time to deduce that it's you again.

And then this reply of mine does precisely the same thing.

It's a shame.

Stuart

Budokan Guest

*YAWN*

What a singularly undistinguished life it must be to sit alone in the dark watching UFC tapes over and over and over and over....

Yeah, Rolls, we already know this guy is supposed to be good. But what about you? When are you going to fight? Or will you make a challenge and sneak away in shame like you did last time, after posting it for the world to read on another bulletin board?

No, we haven't forgotten your earlier dishonor to the art of wrestling. Nor have we heard a reasonable explanation as to why you didn't/haven't/won't go through with a challenge. Don't you want to test that awesome unbeatable white belt of yours?

No, you just want to watch videos of those who can, since you're one of those who CAN'T.

K. Mark Hoover

Kune Guest

please

Those tournaments dont show jack. There is no true martial art represented in those tournies. Plus, its called "advertising". Of course gracie is gonna win no matter who he fights! Its all to promote gracie jiu jitsu. And ya know what, its working. Dont always believe what you see on TV. Plus..Who the hell cares what someone on TV can do. Its friggin TV

chokeyouout Guest

kune

Those tournaments dont show jack. There is no true martial art represented in those tournies. Plus, its called "advertising". Of course gracie is gonna win no matter who he fights! Its all to promote gracie jiu jitsu.

You obviously have no idea what your talking about.No clue whatsoever.

Kong Jianshen Guest

Isn't it RECESS time yet Rolls?

*YAWN* Pay no attention to the adolecent, ignorant, and uninformed posts of a child. I think he just NOW got around to seeing those tapes.

Speaking from a perspective of a Mixed Martial Artist, and as a person who trains and competes with REAL competitors, please don't let this complete idiot think he can represent our group. At all the seminars, matches, events, gyms I train and compete at with my team I have never seen or heard of anyone calling himself Rolls from KFO. Should I ever get lucky enough by gods grace to see him I will make him cry like a girl and make sure to get a pic for all here to see.

A)He has shown no real knowledge of submission grappling, Muay Thai, jujitsu for that matter. If he has said anything useful, its been very elementary. Dont let him fool you, he has trained 5 times in his whole life, at MOST.

B)Talks mostly crap that really does sound like he is repeating what his older brother is saying.

C)Mixed Martial Artist's see the strengths of all styles. I myself think Kung Fu of all kinds are great, effective arts which a great deal can be learned from.

D)Is apparently very uninformed on the MMA. Perhaps he never thought that Frank Shamrok used Chi Sao to improve his ground sensitivity, a drill very common in Wing Chun of all styles, Southern Mantis, list goes on. He even used the Chi Sao drill to help a revolutionary new group that is called Grappling for the Blind. Ofcourse, Rolls wouldnt know this. His big bro dosnt talk about that sorta stuff.

Pay no attention to this raving moron. He thinks MMA need someone to promote them, we dont need anything, especially from him. He is totally wrong, and nothing but confused.

Don't think Mixed Martial Arts gives a **** about Rolls. Just like Gracie dosnt give a **** how much Rolls wants to be his girlfriend.

Always seeking to learn,
    Kong Jianshen
    Humble disciple of the Warrior Arts

chokeyouout Guest

oh, by the way

kodukan whatever your name is, do you even train?I give you a b- for trolling.You run your mouth like a dirtbike, do you actually train B.J.J.?You are making a bad name for BJJ.I'll be fighting in the Copa Pacifica soon.Have you ever fought?

Stranger Guest
    Let's consider this Rolls.

Jason Delucia was the UFC kung fu guy. He was hardly a master in anybody's eyes with the exception of Art Davie (early UFC promoter, who billed all UFC fighters as masters and champions) The reason why he kept on tapping was because Royce wasn't letting go of the arm bar after the first few taps and then they fell into the arm bar. I have been to BJJ class and know that even BJJ guys get frantic when somebody is not honoring their tap and their elbow is hyperextending. Look at the tape, Delucia's arm pops beyond 180 degrees.

Keith Hackney was an air conditioning or window installation guy who practiced kempo a couple nights a week, and by Royce's admission struck harder than Kimo, Shamrock, or Severn.

If either one of these guys had fifteen years of experience, it was nothing next to the 20+ years that Royce had training and living his art in his days prior to UFC I. What you are seeing Rolls, is a guy who trained from the age of five every day beat some tough guys who do martial arts as a hobby or side profession. Consider the level of sparring partner that ROyce had in Rickson and Relson. I doubt either of these guys had anybody in their McDojo classes to push them that hard. Royce was primed for those early UFC's, but not many other competitors were prepared for the competition level. Now that Royce's sparring partners are no longer on the cutting edge, we see his success taper off.

Calling Delucia and Hackney kung fu masters would not be accurate.

Kong Jianshen Guest
    Rock on chokeyouout. Do you compete? Drop me a email man, at beserker966@yahoo.com
    Talk to me! What events you fighting in? Those of US that actually DO this stuff.

Always seeking to learn,
    Kong Jianshen
    Humble disciple of the Warrior Arts

chokeyouout Guest

Well put Stranger

Now that Royce's sparring partners are no longer on the cutting edge, we see his success taper off.

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest

the guy in the arm bar . . .

was also the only one who managed to get away from gracie during that ufc. he managed to roll out toward the cage and gracie kept ahold of his arm and was hanging upside down off of it. this is if my memory serves me correctly . . that was the last one i watched. not to dicredit the athelets who participate, but i thought it was boring and hardly a representation of the worlds best martial artists. i think it would be better put as the worlds most decent fighters with the hugest balls. this is just my opinion.

where's my beer?

Tigerstyle Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>i think it would be better put as the worlds most decent fighters with the hugest balls[/quote]LOL. Those were the early ones. The skill and technique does improve overall with the more recent events. I highly recommend checking out some of the newer MMA events.

Stranger. I know that Royce wasn't letting go of the armbar. He was humiliating the guy. You see, Jason had fought Royce before in a challenge match. And Royce destroyed him. Then Jason shows up again and trys to fight Royce a second time in UFC #2. Royce was mad becuase they already fought and Royce tried to injure Jasons arm.

Kong!!!! You would make me cry????? Yeah right. You say Frank Shamrock uses Chi ****!!!! Shamrock is the last person on earth who would ever eat that chi ****. Your trying to use a top fighter to make you feel like you didn't waste all your time while you were in kung fu. Frank does ordinary cross training. He doesn't do any mystical tai chi power training.

No, i don't compete in NHB. And i don't compete in sport jiujitsu either. But there are lots of people that don't compete. That dosn't mean i'm totally defensless just becuase i don't compete. I'm sure there are lots of kung fu people here who don't compete either. But i DO train.

I represent the unspoken opinions of all mixed martial artists. Exept for Kong who is obsessed with convincing himself that he didn't waste his time in kung fu.

Hey Kong. What grappling tournament will you be at on the east coast next? If it is close i will come. Maybe. I might not be able to come. I will wear a white T-shirt with "I AM ROLLS/GAIDEN/KODUKAN" written on it in black magic marker.

What styles do you know? I'm assuming kung fu and BJJ.