Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu is humiliated by Brazilian Jiujitsu!!!!!!!

ansgenius1 Guest

True kung fu sifus

True kung fu sifus have nothing to prove and would never get involved with UFC. Those who do get involved miss the entire point of kung fu, self defense and training the body and mind and spirit. Kodukan, why don't you take the time to learn about kung fu, rather than make fun of it?

tnwingtsun Guest

Kudukiekan

I found your school!!!!
    Your secret is now revealed for all
    to see!!!
    http://www.count-dante.com/isw223.html

Now the question is, which one are you??

The Snack Master??
    Chupa Suave??
    Ku Klux Klown ??
    Man from M.O.N.K???
    Twonky the Lovable Neo-Nazi ??
    The Sheik of Physique ???
    I think that you are the Sheik of Physique
    and Poontangler's Love child their bouncing baby Rasputin!!!
    Baby Rasputin looked more like a withered old man than a newborn -- no doubt from the amount of booze and drugs that Tangler ingested during her pregnancy.
    So that explains everything.
    Man,Kung-Fu's got its share of friut Bats
    but your take the cake!!
    To the real Sub/grapplers,you guys train hard
    and I have friends that ground fight,you have my respect.
    But this guy is a Nutbag!!

:D :D

Anarcho Guest

Why does he keep coming back?

Because of all the people here who take him seriously. That's what trolls do. They say stupid/annoying things and sit back laughing at all the people who take them seriously and bother replying...Maybe ignoring him would be a good idea.

Kong Jianshen Guest
    Please come! Its not a grappling tournament, its NHB Amateur. It is in Orlando, Mid April 20th or very close. It will not be hard to find, being the only event there at the time. If you need the exact address email me at beserker966@yahoo.com and I will gladly find it! Remember to wear that shirt, I can't wait to stick it down your throat.

"I represent the unspoken opinions of all mixed martial artists."

NO, you represent the opinions of one complete moron who is anything but a MMA. More like a MUI Mixed Up Idiot.

By the way, Shamrock DID use Chi Sao for many purposes, its widely known and its been in magazines. You just don't have a **** clue.

I currently train Muay Thai/Submission Wrestling/Bjj. With weight training, Cardio, sparring I work out 6 days a week. My past arts are Western Boxing, Free Style Wrestling, and I know you love this one.. Wing Chun. I am training hard because id like to get sponsored to train in a Japanese Gym, and do Shooto or Pancrase in Japan and climb from there. Would you like to know anything else about me? It makes no difference. Just show up and lets settle this in person. Lets see how many seconds you last.

Always seeking to learn,
    Kong Jianshen
    Humble disciple of the Warrior Arts

Juggler Guest

Kodukan's ignorance

LOL! Kodukan, you're even more ignorant than I thought!

Chi Sao is not mystical crap! It's about sensitivity in the hands. Very important in grappling. That's why many close range fighting styles (eg. Wing Chun, Southern Mantis, etc.) practise them.

You have no clue. At least look up some decent MA books before posting another reply.

"What styles do you know?"

It's, "what styles do you practise?" or "what styles do you train in?". The very clumsy wording of your question is a give-away sign that you're not a genuine martial artist.

Kong. Florida is too far away. Way too far away.

I don't want to fight you anyway becuase you are NHB fighter. I already know that brazilian jiujitsu and muy thai are good. I already know those styles are good. Those are the styles I support. I'm just saying that kung fu is horrible.

I want to fight a Kung Fu Only fighter. Someone who does ONLY kung fu. If a BJJ/Muy Thai guy beats me up, it doesn't prove kung fu to be effective

Ironpig Guest

HAHAHA!

Kung fu means "hard work", I am sure that you meant to say that "traditional chinese style martial artists" were humiliated.

My response to your trolling thread would be:

There is no dishonor in losing to an honorable oponent.

If the gracies have ANY honor, how could it be humiliating to lose to them?

HMMMMM?

HAHA! You are very entertaining!

just a few pennies from a pig.....

IronPig

NorthernMantis Guest
    I think rolls loves kung fu in reality.That's why he's in here so much instead of practicing!

Rolls,what kung fu masters are you talking about?Never heard of them.What style did they train?

Calm down.What do you have to prove?If you think bjj is the best then good for you and quit bothering us about it,by the way haven't the gracies been losing thir past matches like it says on the other thread.

On last thing kenpo is not kung fu.It's a martial hybrid so you can't claim that.

Calm down and train hard..

"Always be ready"

Ryu Guest
    Roll/Kudokan,

You sure do talk a lot for someone who doesn't compete. I'm a BJJer and judo player as well who doesn't compete much, but I don't run my mouth off LOL. Hope you don't do that in real life. :)

Ryu

judo legend, Masahiko Kimura

Ryu!!!! Of course i don't talk like that in real life.

Ryu Guest
    Ah good. Just making sure LOL.
    Carry on then. ;)

Ryu

judo legend, Masahiko Kimura

apoweyn Guest
    Josh,

Why don't you talk like that in real life?

Dragon Warrior Guest
    If one fighter beats another it does not mean that a style is better than another. For example, one of my kung fu bro's fought in a sport jujitsu tournement and beat a bjj stylist. Next match he lost to a bjj stylist.

Does the first match mean that kung fu is better than bjj, or course not.

Does the second match mean that bjj is better than kung fu, again no

Also, these fights do not mean that a fighter will always beat another, he might lose to the person he beat before, and might beat the person who beat him if they fought again.

The more you fight different styles, the more you start to realize that no style is superior to another.

In my opinion the best fighters are the most mentally prepared for the fights. When you watch Royce Gracie fight, ecspecially in the earlier ufc's, you can see that he is very prepared mentally. This holds for all great fighters, look at Roy Jones and Mosley. Not only are they physically prepared, but in their minds they are ready for war.

Unless you are experience in fighting, you probably dont know what i am talking about, but if you have fought in a lot of tournements you know about that butterfly feeling that will cause you to fight horribly (no matter how physically prepared you are) if you are not mentally prepared for it.

I dont give a God ****,
    on the fights you did,
    how many moves you got,
    or who knows you kid,
    cause i don't know you therefore show me what you know,
    i come sharp as a blade and i'll cut you slow (GZA Wu-Tang Clan)
    Chris V.

Ford Prefect Guest
    >>>Keith Hackney was an air conditioning or window installation guy who practiced kempo a couple nights a week, and by Royce's admission struck harder than Kimo, Shamrock, or Severn.<<<

You forgot to mention he was a former Navy SEAL. Just the intensity and mind-set those guys have would make 'em a worthy opponent for most people.

"Who's house?"
    "I said RUN's house."

Stranger Guest
    Intensity would be about the only attribute that would carry over from his SEAL days. SEALS are not highly trained H2H experts. Conditioning fades quickly, and by his own admission he was only training part time. I am sure he was in killer shape in BUDS and through his time with the SEALS, but he doesn't have perma-conditioning. The benefit of commando intensity/psyche however, is a valid point. As was mentioned, Royce was pretty intense also after me mauled by Rickson in his training. (PS Rickson taught US Seals when he was 18! You can buy the footage on the internet. Fabio Santos has also worked with the SEALs). SEALS spend like one billionth of their training time worrying about H2H.

The Tao is an uncarved block of wood in which all shapes are possible.