Here

Click refresh every few seconds.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Oso, they estimate that world population will peak at 13 billion. The earth is capaple of supporting around 37 billion. I think we'll be all right.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Thumbs up

cool site
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

they estimate that world population will peak at 13 billion.
    I'm not disagreeing, because I know nothing of this subject, but was a reason given for this estimated cap on population growth.
    Monkey vs. Robot

The population will be about 400 after the big ass war in 30 years from now
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Maybe we should all get rid of graveyards, they're an awful waste of good farm land. Just recycle all the dead into a great high protein fertilizer. Get all those nutrients back into our depleted fields instead of encasing it in a metal box. Let's see...if the average dead person weighed 180 lbs multiplied by 10 million, that's 1.8 BILLION lbs of water, carbon, fats and protein that could be restored to the farm lands. Crops need to eat us as much as we need to eat them. You know return to the food chain. Or we could just feed our dead to the animals in the zoos.

Course golf courses will have to be phased out as well, that's a waste of good grave sites AND farm land.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    I got two words for ya:

soylent green

and, who is 'they' and how do 'they' figure we will cap at at a certain population level?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Because they control everything, and will send out extermination squads when the population gets to high
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

The population will be about 400 after the big ass war in 30 years from now
    Yup, but the really scary thing is that after this war the world will be populated by 380 French guys who hid in there cellers and 20 eskimo.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Smile

..and some swedes up north in the woods, who were unaware of the whole war

Please God let the Swedes be women!The French and Eskimos too for that matter.

TonyM......... something you might want to think about

World Population = 300 French gals + 20 eskimos + a few swedes

All females.

Doesn't that mean the extinction of the entire human race ?
    No male to breed them I mean.

Actually, the cromosome that makes us different from women is a small, and dying gene. In the future all people will become women. By then our tech would be rather advanced so I don't think 'breeding' will be any problem. They'll construct their own syntetic sperm

..oh and the french chicks would be so OWNED by the swedish chicks

Cut the population !!

I think its time we start cutting people off, instead of cutting trees down.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7907725/

When the he!! are they going to start requiring licenses for having kids. I have been wanting this to happen for years now.

I think they should give males vacectomy's (sp) when they are young. Or something similar so that we have a way of controling the birthing system. Then require a birthing license, with psycological testing on both parents to determine if they will be some what suitable parents.

We dont need crack heads having anymore babies breathing up OUR air. Im sick of it.

D@mn people are breeding like monkey rabbits. Im sick of it.

End of rant.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!