Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Really OT: men and small dogs

Really OT: men and small dogs

We were driving through Gatlinburg today (Don't go there. Ever.)Gatlinburg is the Reno of Tennessee. It's like a big shopping gambling amusement park wedding chapel street, packed with people who are missing teeth and are in serious violation of the lycra/spandex ordinance.

I saw a man cross the street with a yorkshire terrier strapped to his belly in one of these.

The scrawny little dog was spread eagled, face out, attached to this guy's big ol' stomach. He wasn't riding a motorcycle, or doing anything where that contraption would have made sense, he was shopping. My first thought was "how'd his wife get him to wear that?" and I turned to my boyfriend and asked, "at what point did that man consent to having his c*ck removed?"

Call me old fashioned, but I like my men with a little dignity. Also, I love my pets, but I'm not going to walk around with one of them tied to my torso. That guy was owned.

what is that for??

one can just carry the dog in the arms
    or
    better
    let the dog walk and get some healthy exercise

if the dog gets too tired
    then one carries him

on the arms
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

Ming Yue.

You call a yorkshire terrier a dog??

It is a yapping nuisance that hopes it would be called a dog.

Dogs are way bigger and less annoying.
    Witty signature under construction.

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

That's not a dog. This is a dog.
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

those aint no dogs, dawgz THIS is a dog: http://whyfiles.org/shorties/098dog_...ges/briard.jpg
    A Briard, my family have one of these and it is a savage, big mofo
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

No way, Sven . Briards are just hair. Karelian Bear Dog would swallow Briard in one bite.
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

no way, mirko
    Anyway I've always been faschinated by jugoslavian wolf dogs. Not sure about the name but it's practically insane to have one as a pet.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Yugoslavian wolf dogs? Hmm...

I am aware of Croatian shepherd, Posavac hound, Dalmatian of course, Istrian hound, but wolf dogs...

Don't know much about them xept they are closly related to Saarlos wolf dog. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...D%26ie%3DUTF-8

I see. Did you mean Sharplaninac by any chance?

you're right. Yorkies are big rats with ribbons in thier hair.

Here's the dog we'd like to get someday. 175 lbs of yorkshire-eating best friend.

Burmese Mountain Dog
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

MY, not bad, but if you're looking for really big guns, seek out this fellow.

Gorgeous. Is that a mastiff?

looks like he could produce a record amount of slobber!
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

English mastiff, to be precise

Originally posted by Ming Yue
    looks like he could produce a record amount of slobber!
    ... and hurl it at a large distance, from what I've heard.