Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really OT: men and small dogs

Leo (shown splashing in a creek above) is a great dane/lab mix. My ma's favorite, although when I get the space and means to have a companion critter I'll probably tend toward a squishnose type. I forget who got a Staffie a while back, but that's a nice choice. I'd just as soon get a rescue mutt, 'cause I like doing good deeds and am very interested in the idea of hybrid vigor (I don't like that purebreds have inbreeding problems, often aggravated by puppy mills and backyard breeders.)

Small and feisty is OK, too, like a basenji or rat terrier or along those lines. Big dog attitude in a small dog body, y'know.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Thumbs down

Now THIS is a dog

Another Dog(g)

Another coo Dog(g)

My contribution to this sh!t

Chen, you wouldn't know a dog if it tried to hump your leg.
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

I hate dogs.

I withdraw my vote for you for moderator then, you - you - you CAT PERSON!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Yes, I had cats! but thats more than 8 years ago. I dont support the idea of owning an animal as a pet, especially dogs. I think its sick.
    other than that, its too late with withdrawing votes, when Ive been a mod for over a month

what happened to your labour day thread, CSN?

I like kitties, I have four of the little buggers. I despise mistreatment of animals in all forms.

no animals were harmed in the creation of this post.

that said, you can strap a yorkie to your chest, or you can carry Mister Kitty around in one of these.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    ya'll are all whack. this is the best dog in the world.

and, once trained in the dog version of my kung fu system...WATCH OUT!!!
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

9. Thumbs up

" I dont support the idea of owning an animal as a pet, especially dogs. I think its sick."

Why is that? Canis familiaris is just that (a domestic dog) does not know of much else.It has been a journey,if not that long in geological time.

"Call me old fashioned, but I like my men with a little dignity. Also, I love my pets, but I'm not going to walk around with one of them tied to my torso. That guy was owned."

Hmmmm.

I wonder what the point is.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

It was just very surreal to see that man with a little dog strapped on him.

There's no figuring me out. I'm a rare and delicate flower.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

11. Thumbs up

"There's no figuring me out. I'm a rare and delicate flower."

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Oso has the prototype of the reason I hate dogs

Quiet Man... I think that may be the 'mut'. Is it called 'wolf dog' by name? Hmmmm...

My family have a large ass dog (who's completly un-tamed. It jumps ppl etc) AND 3 cats! The cats are crazy, fighting all the friggin time. Blood everywhere....... Reminds me of some old gf's o mine
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

14. Thumbs up

Ever hear about "bear-dogs"?

You may have not,they became extinct by miocene.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Think bear dogs were mentioned earlier in this thread... got any pics?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."