Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really OT: men and small dogs

Now pet pigs is the übercoolest, along with Gigabunnies.

potbelly pigs... I know they're smart and all but they give me the creeps. I had a friend with one. The wiry sparse hair... yikes.

Pug dogs are one of the acceptable small breeds. They're freakishly adorable when they're not too walleyed.

I also have a pet turtle. Check out all his majesty.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

aaah you..... I've always wanted a turtle!! How old is she/he?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

4. Thumbs up

"Think bear dogs were mentioned earlier in this thread... got any pics?"

"Bear-dogs" is a folk description.
    You want pictures of fossils?
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

sure
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

6. Thumbs up

They may be pretty hard to find.
    The whole group is only moderately known,I think.But I´ll try.

There might have been other sites but this is where the actual fossils kick in;
    http://paleoenterprises.com/Miocene4Beardogs1.htm
    Hope you can enjoy it,at least moderately.
    Last edited by Former castleva; 09-01-2003 at 03:15 PM.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I closed the labor day thread and moved it to the main forum, where I meant for it to be in the first place.

Genghis is an excellent example of the squishnoses I so adore (if a little on the puny side.)
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    CSN, Genghis is not mine. Just a pic I found.

Recipe for a kick azz pug:

Get em as a pup.
    Raise them with an adult Dane.
    By the first birthday they are bigger than their father.

And tough. The one we had while I was in HS looked more like a bulldog than a pug.

one day...there are two different rescue groups in NC luckily.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Actually I was joking about the pig, but a gigabunny would be the ultimate pet for me.

its so awesone that i wanna crap my pants. and thats a fact-

"real ultimate power"

10. Thumbs up Real Ultimate Power

What Ming Yue really meant;
    www.oceansofkansas.com/images/protoste.jpg

-FC, summer of 2006-

wow, that's a really tiny scientist!

ok ok, it's a really big turtle.

www.curious3d.com

woha that's a big turtle

Kristoffer -

my turtle is 4 years old. He's a red eared slider, about 8" long, when I got him he was about 2 inches - very very cute little guy.

He's great, when I put my hand in his tank he'll swim over and put his claw on my finger so I can haul him around the tank. He also likes it when I take him out in the yard and let him crawl around.

www.curious3d.com

Wow, sounds really cute.. My friend have two water turtles (I think the're called red-dot-necks or something similar)

What do u feed a turtle BTW? Something that looks like fish food right?