Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Only Gene Ching can answer this?

Thumbs up Only Gene Ching can answer this?

So, you want to be a bad boy and bully people around like SD, shaolin-do & shadow does, huh? But, in China, if you don't understand how to cultivate qi, jing, shen, the three treasures, you are not permitted to enter the fighting arts. Kindda a little opposite over here, huh?

"Make you a deal, shadow & shaolin-do and all you killers."

Why can't you answer the basic questions that Gene Ching knows is right?

What are the names of the qi forces? How do you cultivate them?
    What is the name of the force or power that is considered on an advanced level above qi, excepting shen?

How do you develop shen?

You see this is going to be ONE lonely thread but in China, it is the
    most critical study of all way before forms, applications, etc.

Peace,
    Bo

According to TCM, there are 6 qi's. So, if you don't know how to identify them and stimulate these 6 qi's, my teachers say it's better to practice karate. Now you can make up your own and insult TCM but at least you should realize there are such essences. According to my training, the methods of how to stimulate and grow the yuan qi is the nugget:
    1.) Yuan Qi
    Gu Qi
    Zong Qi
    Zhen Qi
    Zhong Qi
    Zheng Qi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuan Qi (Original Qi)

Yuan Qi is said to be Essence that has been transformed into Qi, or Jing in motion. Yuan Qi has it's root in the Kidneys and spread throughout the body by the San Jiao (Triple Burner). It is the foundation of all the Yin and Yang energies of the body. Yuan Qi, like Prenatal Jing, is hereditary, fixed in quantity, but nourished by Postnatal Jing.

Yuan Qi Functions:

It is the dynamic force that motivates the functional activity of the internal organs, and is the foundation of vitality.

It circulates all over the body in the channels, relying on the transporting system of the San Jiao (Triple Burner).

It is the basis of Kidney Qi, and dwells between the two Kidneys, at the Gate of Vitality (Ming Men).

It facilitates the transformation of Qi. Yuan Qi is the spark of change, transforming Zong Qi into Zhen Qi.

Yuan Qi participates in the production of blood by facilitating the transformation of Gu Qi into Blood.

It emerges and stays at the 12 Source points.

Wait until Laughing Cow and other blind karate kids gets a hold of THIS. I can hear the so-what's? They don't get that yuan qi rules all and without it you are not considered for acceptance into the fighting practices. What the....?

At least Gene Ching knows,

Peace,
    Bo

Hi Bobojoe!

Welcome to the forum!

You're a ****!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

I sense a theme here

Originally posted by Merryprankster
    Hi Bobojoe!

Welcome to the forum!

You're a ****!
    BJJ, Boxing, Ex-Wrestler
    How long have you trained? 5yrs Wrestling, 2 yrs 4 mo BJJ, 3 mo Boxing. Enough Judo, Sambo, MT to be scared of those guys
    Biography Purple Belt in BJJ under Lloyd Irvin. 1-0 MMA
    Location Washington DC

With all of your vast 2 yrs of experience in Bjj as a purple belt, 5yrs in wrestling, boxing, judo, sambo, it's no wonder you can't answer a basic question about Qi? Ever hear of it?

This is what I mean about you clowns. All you want to do is advertize your so called experience and styles as if anyone cares what you do, fu?

Now, run away little girl and go play with shadow & shaolin-do
    and the rest of those experienced tough guys who can't even spell Qi, jing or shen let alone know how to activate the 3 treasures. No wonder the Chinese masters laugh at you clowns on here excepting Gene Ching. He knows the real stuff.

Peace,
    Bo

i appreciate your passion but you are making yourself out to be a moron.

were you ignored as a child?

bobojoe02

Now it's just bobojoe. Were you banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Not ignored....... Laughed at

SLUUUUUT
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

LUDER

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    No way, an old nun of 100 would whip aSs on you, punK, you are the Icon of this forum, lameO, and silly, just like the rest...

Now, run away with the little girls and cry, "Oh, bobo is such a bad guy, huh?"

Here's to making a fool of yourself for the whole board to see.
    LMAO at you, and quit getting beat up buy old lady nuns, already, no wonder you sound soooooooooooo daaaaaaaaa,

No Peace for you, you going to hELL,
    Bo

"Oh, bobo is such a bad guy"

Not bad, just confused and narrow-minded.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Kung Lek

Please ban all 28 incarnations of this bobo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Stacey Guest
    schlampe!!! Lutch mine schwantz und Shluk du lude.