Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Know Kung fu?

Thumbs up TonyM

That must be the charms associated with the "know how",patience,culture,wisdoom,experience,tranquil force....bank account and "control" of the fully mature man.
    All of this makes good Kung Fu for a lady!

oj-

that and "daddy" syndrome lol!

I'm just around the corner from 40 and my wife won't let other women look sideways at me hahaha.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Kung Lek
    You see!... It is beginning!...

Wait until she starts trying to dress you unattractively!!!!!
    And if any attractive older woman smiles or says hello she'll ask in that droll awfull deadpan voice, "Who's THAT!"

And if any attractive older woman smiles or says hello she'll ask in that droll awfull deadpan voice, "Who's THAT!"
    To which, the only appropriate answer is, "My Girlfriend, why?"
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

or "Oh, just one of my mistresses, but dont worry, I dont see HER anymore..."

Whoa. Everyone noticed "older". By "older" i meant older than me.
    not "older" like 50.

So this guy meets a really attractive younger woman and she starts coming on to him big time. He tries to explain that even as pretty as she is and all, that he's married and really loves his wife and that the sex is great and thank you anyway I'm flattered. Having had a few drinks he didn't have the sense to leave and after like an hour of more flirting she drags him off and they have fantastic sex. Afterwards he's feeling guilty and worried he'll be caught so he asks his mistress for some talcum powder and heavily powders both hands. When he gets home his wife is waiting in a chair by the door and wants to know where he's been, so he tells her that he met this fantastic younger women and she bopped his brains out. So he looks at him and grabs his hands and sniffs them and looks up at him and says, No you didn't! You've been bowling haven't you?

This guy is my hero

good joke TonyM. ! my wife teases me when female telemarketers or bill collectors leave a message on our answering machine. "Quien es esa chica?!" she says, with a menacing double choke hands coming up. Her english isn't too good.

BTW, besides the fact that she has a really sensitive nose, I wouldn't be able to lie to her...at least not now when things are going well. We'll see in 20 years, but why worry about that now?
    I don't think that the point of being married is to trip out about what will or might or won't happen in 20 years. If you can see ahead 5-10 years that's good enough for me. Then when you get older, you have a whole new set of incentives to stay married/faithful, which are completely different from those of a young man (I'm 29) and also not really discernable to me at this point.
    Hehe

Oh and lastly, I just shaved my head for the first time, and contrary to what I thought would happen, I'm getting more attention in the street - but more from older women, although some young ones too. But the wymmins definitely love the sexy bald guy!! hehehe

Originally posted by fa_jing
    But the wymmins definitely love the sexy bald guy!! hehehe
    Naah, they think you are a fruitcake with an ugly noggin trying desperately to look younger.

As for hanging out with younger good-looking ladies not problem with my Wife.

Heck, I couldn't even walk into the kwoon if that happened.

Seeya.

P.S.: Over here there are more women than men.
    Witty signature under construction.

well the cool part is, my hair is actually growing back as stubble in most areas, whereas with your typical head-shaver certain areas remain shiny!

Man, this thread got hijacked by the "old" guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

hurry up and up your post count to 667