Thread: Laughing Cow, Judge & 3 stooges say "Just kick & punch to get qi, jing, shen?"

Laughing Cow, Judge & 3 stooges say "Just kick & punch to get qi, jing, shen?"

Can you believe these clowns, "Yeah, everyone has qi so just keep punching, kicking, do forms and some standing and we will all get Qi, jing and shen. It's simple, like eating ice cream, see."

Can yall say, forgets what the temple teaches, Laughing Cow, says it's outdated LANGUAGE, & Judge agrees? ba wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Gotta love simple simons cuz we ain't got NO competition with stooges of a feather. Luv it, baby, LMAO so hard, oh, oh, my sides, oh. oh, stop, quit it, ouch. The best of the best of the stooges.

Yo,
    Bo

All training is useless w.o. shen?
    I rest my case.

What is missing in most martial systems today?

'... Jin is useless without shen or spirit. You could argue that standing has a definite spiritual development aspect, but one of the ways this is different from many others is to illustrate some exercises that play a definite role in developing fighting spirit.

The Three Treasures of life - Jing (life essence), Chi (energy) and Shen (Spirit) - are the basic components which make us "what we are". Although we cannot have an elevated strong spirit without sufficient Jing and Chi,

Shen or Spirit is the most important component of fighting success.
    Last edited by bobojoe02; 09-02-2003 at 02:21 PM.

You are an idiot
    Go Surf!
    Train hard and work hard to gain mastery.
    Do not train and you gain nothing.
    Spread good karma!!! Because if you dont, you get hit by bad karma!!!
    Then you will step in dog crap!!!=)
    Karate's better!!!

Originally posted by Surferdude
    You are an idiot
    Naah, he is not.

He is simply not aware of the different training methods of soldiers during WWII & Korea and afterwards.

In WW II there was a very high percentage of soldiers that refused to fire their guns, same in the Korean War.

Just before the Vietnam War the US Army changed their training regime and achieved near full reversal of the figures.
    Came with some unpleasant side-effects too.

His soo beloved Shen is known worldwide and throughout the ages.

It is also responsible for a lot of nasty things happening during wars.

What he fails to realise that ANY good fighter will know and have those 3 treasures.

Cheers.
    Witty signature under construction.

So, those stupid Chinese Grandmasters searched their whole life to learn how to stimulate, ACTH adrenals cortex, natural steroids, meridians, DHEA, decrease age, so they could beat the younger fighters, out speed them and even kill them if need be and here comessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s

Laughing Cow pronouncing his way, by denouncing the treasures.
    Ok, Cow, I'm just gonna KIYA MOFO all day long like you do so your silliness won't bother me anymo. Do do do DO, du du DU.

HIJACK!

REFURBISHMENT WORK IN IRAQ EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS
    REFURBISHMENT WORK IN IRAQ EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS (UPDATE 21 AUGUST)

THE Salvation Army's newest phase of relief work in Iraq is going from strength to strength. Major Cedric Hills, International Emergency Services Coordinator, has spent some time in the country overseeing the next stage of the work, and he reports back that many positive things are happening.

'The team members are in great spirits,' he says. After a few days away from the team he was amazed at what had been accomplished. He describes the refurbishment work at Al Qadasia School as 'stunning'. Much of the painting is finished, the electrical wiring system has been renewed throughout the school, the toilets (for staff and for pupils) have been tiled and the roof has been resealed. The remaining work at the time of his report involved fitting the ceiling fans to each room, painting the metal doors, installing the sanitary and plumbing system, tiling the toilet floors, fitting the air conditioners to the computer labs and installing the computers.

The 200 school desks have all been stripped and the frames painted. The contractor has removed the wood from all the desks and is refinishing this with new laminate. Cedric and team leader Gordon Lewis visited his furniture factory and were able to see work in progress. The other wooden furniture (bookcases, etc) has been taken to a local carpenter and is being refurbished. This will be completed by the end of this week.

The school guard and his family currently live in one of the classrooms. The Salvation Army team has agreed to some minor extra work being undertaken which will provide alternative living space for them and free up the classroom. This should also provide an opportunity to use the ‘extra’ classroom for other community activities, something which the team is very keen on.

The two new school computers have been delivered and configured ready for installation. They have been loaded with educational software, in Arabic, giving instruction in basic computer knowledge.

Depending on how the work progresses, it is hoped that a formal reopening ceremony will be held next week.

Another task undertaken by the team was the supply of new uniforms for workers at a local hospital. A visit to the printers revealed that the new uniforms for the hospital staff are almost ready. The small Salvation Army logo has been silkscreen printed on the front of all the uniforms and a larger hospital name badge printed on the back of each uniform.

Further preparations are under way to refurbish and rebuild the other three schools The Salvation Army has taken responsibility for.

All the time, new projects are coming up and organisations are approaching The Salvation Army to seek help and advice. Other projects being looked at are the distribution of children's shoes – in a link with the King's Own Regiment of the British Army – the setting up of health clinics and there is even the possibility of adult learning classes to teach skills such as sewing and computer literacy.

Some funds are available but, as ever, the more donations the team receives, the more people can be helped.

I guess you mean you are some kind of nutcase who can't follow
    what's being said so you go and chase stars, huh? It sounds like your level of mentality, Staar Chaser 107,

Does that stand for some hidden psychological, emotional, distancing from reality? Ok, then, bye, bye, Staar Chaser 107.
    Keep working on your African-Brazilian Tibetian Lama-Karate-do.
    KIYA MOFO, now, you can follow that, huh?

everything is karate-do?
    everyone studying karate-do?
    conspiracy theories?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

the only conspiracy theories involving BoBo the Clown is..."how did his Mom actually take on that many guys at once????"

oh yeah, and ALL the guys practiced karate-do

I'd love to work my karate-do on u bubba, anytime youre ready.

youre reeeaaaallly frikkin annoying , can i jus tell ya.

I am a nutcase, and if u got the time i got the time.

(and if you think starchaser is indicative of my psychology...what then of bobojoe)
    Last edited by Starchaser107; 09-02-2003 at 09:27 PM.

Is it just me, or is Volcano Admim a more sensical individual than this guy?

Oh yeah . . . Karate-Do uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Fu on U!

Qi Sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.