Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Females

K, not necessarily.
    have u seen this guy? http://www.bonton.se/
    hes a very popular satirical comic artist in sweden, and hes got lotsa money now. u just gotta be good, and get some connections.
    check the "arkiv"

chen
    oh yeah we have 'funny comic artists' that do strips n sketches but there's no 'super' stuff or anything like that. Even if there is it's very unknown and the artists does not get the respect they deserve. And definatly not the money either... wich sux
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

ok I see.
    actually both my father and his older brother (RIP) is (and was..) very well-known comic artists in Denmark. my uncle more than my father though.

5. Thumbs up

Two words;
    Nils Holgersson!
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

isn't that two names?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

actually, that is ONE name

"Ming, do ya think im a sexy man?

I know you post here for me"

I heard Oso is a martial arts expert who has a penchant for crushing brazinians to death with his bare hands.

get it ( bear ) hands..

ok i thought it was funny .
    drive safe.

lol

you're alright.

That xebsball guy though, he's a hottie.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Originally posted by Starchaser107
    I heard Oso is a martial arts expert who has a penchant for crushing brazinians to death with his bare hands.

get it ( bear ) hands..
    so Oso is hot for me too?
    If only he was a female
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

yall are taking this one love thing too far now.
    so who's better you or xebby?

on wich sense?
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

i wont even go there.. i hope it's not too late already