Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Females

Thumbs up

hehe, I guess.

Why do u think we all train Gung Fu?

The biggest mystery about women is that they don't speak the same language as males.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Hi.. here a pic of my relatives...

http://www.isopoda.net/articoli/alle...od_vs_male.jpg
    P.S: am busy today.. have to remove my last two boy-friends- they are still lying in my kitchen...
    supper's ready, you know...?
    P.P.S: I'm searching for a new boy-friend- a tip? Anyone?
    7*tanglang Germany with regards...

german chics eh? I thought you all lived in Mallorca?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Mallorca

No, only the blond ones.

Talking

Si, ma hablo un poquito espanol tambien...

Yes. I'm the southern volcano-mixture, you know ?
    And I like the taste of male-flesh..hmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!! And...http://www.vini-diretti.de/magazin/italien.html
    ...love a good wine with supper... Kristoffer: Amore mio come faro- a stare insieme, solo un po?
    Last edited by tanglang; 09-05-2003 at 05:26 AM.

lol

My italian isn't that refined honey. I use mostly swear-words.

Male flesh, eh? What part of me do you want to start with..?

my love how would it be -being together- only a bit?

translation see above
    hmmm- don't know if you ask me like this? Do you bring the wine with you- then we could discuss this - let's say- a bit more private? Have a nice kitchen, you know?

Alright I'll bring the wine.. anything else?

Speaking of italian, my friend have a Italian language lexicon and it has really weird sentences translated like: ''If we go to bed togheter will you respect me more'' and ''I want you to bend over"

lol Like you'd sit and read in your lexicon in a situation like that

italian cooking

no, nothing else.. just yourself, too...otherwise we've nothing to cook!!!!!
    Last edited by tanglang; 09-05-2003 at 06:23 AM.

KFO members flirting.. new to me

Btw, about Fe-males.. I'm goin to a party tonight, I was asked to hook some guys up with sum hos I know.. (pimp-daddy in real life, oh yes) and Im gonna get me sum myself.. at least thats the plan.
    Hope itll work well. hope I dun contaminate dem b!tches, knowwadamean

I am currently confused by the female I am partial to. After spending a few hours with her today I just don't know what she thinks. Thats why wimmin=pain and confusion
    Bless you

what she thinks in general, or what she thinks about you?

ask her.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Ming
    I'm a p*ssy when it comes to that sort of thing, oh yeah about me. She is not American and her English is poor so I think I may be misinterpriting everything, oh well I'll play it by ear!
    Bless you