Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Females

maybe playing it by ear is a bad idea if theres a language barrier.

just my 2 cents

oh and ahm, listen to ming yue

Thumbs up

hmm if you don't speak the language it might be a problem. Take her to a club and see if she's interested in you (wich you can notice without words if you know what I mean)

no, nothing else.. just yourself, too...otherwise we've nothing to cook!!!!!
    Well tanglang... I guess this gives a new meaning to the prase "eat me". It's cool, I've always had a thing for non-blonde, cannibal-german chicks that do Kung Fu and have a nice kitchen
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

bhodi,

don't second guess. if she's new to english, take her words at face value and try not to read anything into them. She probably feels wierd about it too.

watch her body language. (hehe.. somehow i don't think you'll mind that bit of homework....) be aware of her eye contact and how relaxed she seems with you're with her. That should tell you alot.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

You can notice if she likes you.. playing with her hair etc
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

even more so if it's your hair.
    especially if its not the hair on your head, but o*censured*censured*censured*censured* ,know what I mean?

everybody wants to be naked and famous
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

**** famous, I jus' wanna be nekkid!
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

who controls the past now
    controls the future
    who controls the present now
    controls the past
    who controls the past now
    controls the future
    who controls the present now

now testify!!!
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

profound words

Thumbs up

Say what you like about volcano boy.. he got good taste in music

o.k. Mr Volcano?

What kinda music?
    7*tanglang Germany with regards...

pssst!
    [SIZE=0,1]Rage Against The Machine[/SIZE]

Thumbs up

the Volcano Admim persona is totally rage against the machine.
    And Public Enemy. Theres so much anarchy in v.a.s character its almost like the perfect vehicle to vent. we should all have alter ego's
    btw.
    original band was a pretty decent group

also he's got a beastie boys riff in his sig file.
    he does like good music!

The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

RATM was awsome and I'm still waiting for Zack's solo album... when the hell is he gonna deliverr