Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kicky-poos, is this a decent combo?

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    The best part of the video is the hollow "thunk" sound.
    Every time I start to drop my hands in boxing, the sound of Goodridge's brainpan meeting shin echoes in my ears, and I bring 'em back up smart-like.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Currently making travel arangements to the KY tourney.

SC is going real good. Quite humbling getting thrown on the ground 200 times in 2 hours.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    SD, how are the headaches?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Headaches? Plenty of Pot and aspirin have been taking care of them

Its more my lower back that hurts... Muscles get real sore.

regarding the original question, it's a basic (and I mean BASIC) savate combo, regardless the first kick connects or not.

remember there are always two ways to do the same kick: whipped (power is released in a short burst, target doesn't move) or pushed (same power released over a longer time, the target is pushed). So with this simple combo you already have 4 ways of making it...in savate they specially love to whip the roundhouse (hitting with the point of the shoe either the knee or the thigh aims at dealing fast pain to these regions) and push the side kick, so that you regain distance (and make fun at the guy forced to limp several steps back because of the leg you just hurt with the first kick).

Creativity has never been forbidden, even though over creativity can be dangerous hehehe
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.