Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dating at the Kwoon.

Bah. Mks just mad cause hes married and cant take what gets thrown his way.

I, however, am young. Not married. Do not teach. Have no reason to turn down nice @ss. If its no good tho... Be nice and give it to one of your homeboys.

Married or not , he still makes a good point.

on the other hand i suppose if you have nothing to lose(so to speak) and everything to gain why not.

but in the long run, what happens. trust me , it could get complicated, especially if theres a break up involved. Don't u think that might be a bit wierd?

maybe , maybe not, everybody thinks differently.

"theres a break up involved"

Break up? Who said anything about dating? Im just talkin about gettin the @ss. Dont gotta always date for it.

Edit: Its good to establish that you just plan on beating their guts, not being their man.

Cos she tells her friends "that dude can f*ck"
    Then their friends come your way.

Maybe we just got a bunch of ho's around here....

And besides, I got no authority in class. (unless its to lower belts, but I dont try and belittle anyone)

2 years and they still talk about stuff

try 5 years. till s#it has become almost legendary. Things Can become a soap opera real fast.

and my sifu used to get those late night calls as well.
    dude knows what he's talking about.

I can understand the concern.. but I think you all might have over analyzed some of this..... If you dig someone, they dig you, sometimes things just happen. Our rule is that you either need to be involved already, or you need to not date someone in the school unless, "You plan on asking them to marry you at some point," said sarcasticly. However, my position is to not "look" in the school, but if this comes to me, well, there is definitely a chance I'll take the oportunity. If you set rules early, a lot of things can be avoided, but the relationship crap needs to be kept out of the school..... So, while I'd never suggest it, I wouldn't pass up a good oportunity either.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Thumbs up

heh heh heh.
    oke.

Blog Entries
    The biggest problem we've had in our kwoon is that a woman joins and she starts dating one of the men in our school.

They break up at some point and one of them quits...usually the woman. The result is that we have zero women in our school right now.

For this reason I think that dating with in the school should be avoided. If anything for the health and prosperity of your kwoon.

However, kung fu is a social activity and ultimately when men and women come in contact there will be attraction.

Attempts to "forbid" it are just going to intensify attraction.

Mmmm... Forbidden Attraction....

"If you set rules early, a lot of things can be avoided, "

Yup... But after a while of laying the pipe properly, broads tend to get attached, and in to play comes the relationship and kwoon card.

Well, what I'm saying would be from the whole entrance of that relationship card... but I know what you mean. I dated a girl from my school. She was in the kickboxing classes.... I used to show up early all the time to watch that one (now I help train the girls ) anyhow... it was ok 'cause we were in different classes, but I could definitely see the conflict of interest in some regards, but to tell the truth, even if she was in my class, I wouldn't have passed up that oportunity for anything... as she is one of my best friends now...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread