Thread: O/T My Photography

Talking O/T My Photography

I just got my camera a few weeks ago. Feel free to check out some of my pics. Let me know what you think!

http://public.fotki.com/lohan

Thumbs up

Cool!
    great pics. you do SC, since u do that stance with the leg up?

You've definitely got a good eye.

BTW chen zhen who's the hottie in your avatar?
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

Anton: (OT btw) that is Natasha Yi, my forums' mascot, one could say.
    tonnes of pics of her around ORA.

CZ, yep I do SC. I've been at it since 1999.

Thumbs up

cool
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I like your compositions a lot. Funny thing about the leap into the sea posture, though - I do it with my leg extended straight behind me. And I think with hands back like that we call it sparrow skimming the water.

But as the man says - the first rule of shaui chiao is no one can agree on what to call anything!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

When we have the leg straight behind us, we have our hands pushed out in front and we call it Dragon Playing on Water.
    LOL
    No, we can't agree on anything about shuai chiao/shuai jiao/swai jow aside from we love it and it works.

Figures - as soon as we start talking about kungfu in here it gets moved to the media folder!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

consider this thread dead
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thumbs down

I hate dead threads.

Thumbs down

I hate people who says 'consider'