Thread: Rare Styles?

1. Rare Styles?

Anyone out there study a Rare system? I'm learning a system that i've never heard of before i started learning it. Shooting Fist Tiger Kung Fu. It is a Family system based on Northern Shaolin Tiger and a lost family system called lightning (or shooting) fist. I studied Tang soo do before this (which i would not recommend) and I am really glad i've found this. The problem is I am moving away from my sifu in March and i the only other person in the us that i know of that teaches this system lives nowhere near los angeles. I'm thinking of going into Hung Gar or some type of tiger based system. Does anyone have mpgs of hung gar forms or any forms from systems that they would like to recommend??
    -----------------------------------------------
    Give yourself up and find yourself
    reborn.

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Hung Gar video clips..
    http://www.siulam.info/video.htm
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

Domo
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Lu Fa Ping

Where in China is your GrandTeacher?

6. where is Lu Fa Ping?

The Ping family lived in the xinxiang province 200 years ago and it still many pings reside there but, it's no telling if they are any relation. The family also probabally moved the school at some point to taiwan. Kung Fu was considered illegal not to long ago in china. But now the goverment fully supports wushu. a good sport for the country. But anyways, i think Lu Fa Ping lives in Xin Xiang still.
    Give yourself up and find yourself
    reborn.

ttt - anyone ever heard of his style?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter