Thread: Marcello Teixeira's passing

Marcello Teixeira's passing

I just clicked on Tadzio's link and read that Marcello Teixeira has passed away. When and how did this happen? Wasn't he a young guy?

I'm really sorry to read this.
    Monkey vs. Robot

My condolences..
    I guess IMA didnt give him longevity.

Marcello and his wife, Licia, were taking their daugter to see the Dentist. marcello sudenly bagan to have convulsions and was taken to a local Hospital ASAP. By the time they got there he was already dead. Doctors at the hospital tried to bring him back but it was too late.

This was told me by Marcello's wife herself. They are not sure of what heppened yet.
    Although not famous, Marcello was very, very skilled. It's a great Loss.
    T.
    www.xingyiquan.org

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Our teacher Marcello passed away on september 5th.

As a student from his xing yi clan and also speaking in the name of all his friends and students representing the south branch of the Association, our deep condolences to his family. Truly a huge loss, his great work will never be forgotten.

A hero has gone

Dear friends,
    whos´s writting is Bruno Lima Rocha, Marcello´s si-hing and instructor in-charge of the Southern branch of Brazilian Xing Yi Association. Those few words is just to say that our grand-master, friend and elder-brother has gone to heaven but will always live among us. He was a chinese hero living in Rio in nowadays. Now that he has passed away, we can affirm that he was as good or even better than the biggest of his geaneration. And, we´re talking about Marcos Ruas and Rickson Gracie. For many reasons I can´t extend this post now, but wiil come some days later and make a big post telling you who was he and what he did.
    Best regards, www.xingyitchuen.com.br
    Bruno Lima Rocha

Very sad news and a tragic loss to the internal martial arts community as a whole.

He may be gone but i hope his skills and his love of the arts live on in the hands and hearts of his students.

Very, very sad news
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun