Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet Li vs. Bruce Lee

Super-Fist Guest

Jet Li vs. Bruce Lee

I see all this talk about Mike Tyson beating-up Bruce Lee but let's be realistic. Bruce would win that one easily. A better question might be...who would win a Jet Li vs. Bruce Lee confrontation...?
    All replies are welcome. Thanks.

lotusleaf Guest

that I would've liked to see

That would be an awesome match. I think it would come out pretty even. I think it'll come down to who has the most endurance

jameswebsteruk Guest
    Has Jet Li ever had a non-choreographed fight? Has he ever even sparred?
    Or entered a non-forms competition? San shou?

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running
    around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." ;)

Repulsive Monkey Guest

For stupidities sake..

the answer is easy...Jet Li would win hands down, namely cos Bruce is already dead!!For those with an irony deficiency, just consider the Tao of such a question before asking it.

harry_the_monk Guest

wow

That cleared that one up then :D
    LOL
    Peace...

Super-Fist Guest
    Repulsive Monkey,
    Why not consider the Tao of your answer before replying?

Repulsive Monkey Guest

Uh oh...

I would of thought that is was plain to see that I obviously had!!!! I refer to my Irony Xu remark as it seems you didn't get it first time round.

Son_Goku Guest

Rising from the grave.....

Lee would win over Li. He still has the record for fastest / most amount of punches in a minute.
    Jet Li would really loose; Bruce Lee would win with no questions asked.
    On the subject of Jet Li being in a non -choreographed fight...? Good question; same question is to be asked of Jackie Chan -- just look at "Rumble in the Bronx" or "Wheels on Meals".

Fear.....Fear attracts the fearful.....The strong....the weak....the innocent....
    Fear is my ally...

chessGMwannabe Guest

Bruce Lee

the higher pitched KiiiiIIIiiawaaaaaaAAAAAAHHH :eek: makes the difference! ;)

nobody Guest

i am not going to speculate on the "who would win" scenario, but...

jet li has been in many tourni's. he was the champion of i dont know how many of them, and they used to call him the wonder boy or something like that. www.jet-li.com find out all about him.

cho Guest
    Jet was a champion in Wushu form competitions. he was on the Beijing Wushu Team. He has the potential and ability to be a good fighter if he wanted to.
    Bruce Lee took up martial arts to win on the street. Jackie Chan has been in street fights as well.

ExitusDeorum Guest
    Sit back. Relax. Think logically...

Overpaid product of the system who has more wires attached to him than the Borg.

Or invincible ass-kicking founder of JKD?

Hmm....

"Cry shamefully and let loose the turnips of war!"

Slayer Guest

Bruce Lee against Jet Li

What kind of qestion is that, lets think Guy who studied Wing Chun for Yip Man the created JKD against a guy who learned Wu Shu. Hum............ wait, let me lay it out better, a martial arts firghter or a martial arts dancer?

Slayer Guest

Jackie Chan

I forgot to mention about Jackie Chan. He is an excellent fighter. But if you compare his older and newer movies, his older are more violent, because of his widespread popularity amoung kids they toned down his movies. So now mostly his movies he really does his acrobats. But still he is a great fighter.

HuangKaiVun Guest
    I think that the fight would be pretty even.

Jet Li was trained in traditional Piguazhang, among other things. Just look at his "Tai Chi" in "Twin Warriors" to see his Piguazhang in action.

From what I've seen, Jet Li would be a frighteningly tough opponent for anybody. Would any of YOU guys dare fight him?

I wouldn't dare fight either of these guys myself - and I'm a closed door disciple of Seng Men. I would go into combat with either of these two knowing that I could easily get my head torn off no matter how good I was.

The first guy to screw up in a Lee-Li fight would be the dead man.