Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What do you all prefer as a weapon in a Street Fight?

PHILBERT Guest
    Heckler and Koch MP-5 with silencer.

PHILBERT

FallenSigil Guest
    Personally, I'd be all for: Either a night stick (so many uses, it's really fun), a bottle (if you've ever seen one used in a fight, they're nasty), or (if you have access to them) deerhorn swords (yeah,thats the correct term sword)

If you have some cash, a cattle prod works wonders! quick story: My friend was picking up half a pound of dank. He always carried a cattle prod in his car. 4 guys tried to take his bud and he whipped this **** out and took em all out pretty quickly. I would think anything that isn't to long, and sharp would be good. Oh yeah, pepper spray wouldn't hurt.

The way of eluding sword and breaking spear. The way of enduring.

MixedMartialArtist Guest
    26" escrima stick
    whip one of these babies out, twirl it a bit like you know how to use it....confidence scares the crap out of bullies like that. I doubt the fight will go much further than that

PHILBERT Guest
    Yes, use a 26" escrima stick against 40 guys with baseball bats. Oh please, the only good weapon in this kind of fight would be a gun or explosive or law enforcement.

The guys will see the 26" stick, and 3 or 4 will block the stick with the bat while the other 36-37 beat you senseless.

PHILBERT

suff0beast Guest

Can you say KNEES?

Just reading. Been in a similar situation. I once had the HS football team after me! It wasn't pretty as I was only 4'9" at the time. There was probably maybe 12-13 jocks there, w/ bats, clubs, sticks... Anyways, I met them after school behind this huge mound we have where the schools name is to be displayed (can't see **** unless you are driving by and you couldn't cuz it was all desert). Well I did the pride deal, calling out to the main antagonist and telling him only a wimp needs friends to help, and some other good insults. Needs less to say, he came up, took a swing and I got him good under the chin... next thing I know I got 4 or 5 or well I had alot people on my back... I broke some knees to make an opening, then bolted like a jackrabbit! Next monday ( it was a friday) 5 of the team had not come in and when they did they were screwed up. After that was Juvi time, so it didn't matter.

Call him out first... If they all come, RUN! I had my share of bruises from that day, including a nice fat knot on the back of my head.

Rick

PS screw the weapons.. They'll make it ATTEMPT, if they don't bust you on INTENT.

Son_Goku Guest

those jocks......

None of them every learn, right?

Fear.....Fear attracts the fearful.....The strong....the weak....the innocent....
    Fear is my ally...

suff0beast Guest

Learning

Yeah they did... Don't screw w/ a long haired 4'9" guy by the name of Rick. Just messing. Yeah actually they learned that Unpredictability in fighting is present. Jocks sometimes tend to think about the field where they do predict scenarios.. Other than that they left me alone, and when I walked by most of them were pretty cool w/ me.

Rick