Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you all prefer as a weapon in a Street Fight?

Son_Goku Guest
    I got a nightstick from the UK in the trunk of my car. Its an oak nightstick with a stainless-steel rod in the hollowed middle.

Fear.....Fear attracts the fearful.....The strong....the weak....the innocent....
    Fear is my ally

cho Guest
    Old chinese weapon Wolf Teeth Club. that'll scare the sh!t out of anyone

well, if there are 40 guys w/ bats, run toward a construction site or playground and kick their asses Jackie Chan style.

gazza99 Guest

bloody

I personally carry a really good folding knife, but if they have bats I might as well just use my hands. If you can take the bat(or other weapon) from the closest guy to you. Then you really Fu him up. Rip off his ears, splatter his nose,poke out his eyes, break his arm, simply take him out so nastily and so quickly that no one else wants to fight you. You will very quickly change the "group mentality" to ohhhh sh.

Destrous9 Guest
    my feet.

"Deep down inside of all of us is the power to accomplish what we want to, if we'll just stop looking elsewhere."

Juggler Guest
    1) A submachinegun, preferably an MP5 or an Uzi. Or else a bayonet-fitted assault rifle.

2) A car

3) Two feet with running shoes.

4) "Heeeeeeeeelp!"

I carry a steering lock in my car. I can disassemble it into two parts in around 5 seconds, but I wouldn't take my chances against 40 m0th3rf_ck3r$.

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Hey Weapon Maker, long time no see.

Wanna make a Manriki Gusari? My offer still stands.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Weapon-Maker Guest
    ....Or a McMillan .50 BMG,bolt-action rifle with the cool Thermal/Daylight/Night-vision capable scope. This gun is my absolute favorite of all my guns,not only will this thing destroy vehicles,machinery,equipment etc...it will get the job done right if human targets are preferred--1 shot would more than 'do it'. If someone were out to get me,this is what they would get.
    Has anyone ever considered carrying a 1.5 inch diameter ball-bearing as a weapon? This is an excellent choice,I'll give you several reasons why : it's heavy and small (back-hand someone with that b-b in your hand! you'll love the results,my personal guarantee). It's conceilable (if done right). If you throw it at someone at very close range and very hard,you might even kill them,you'll stop them at the very least. Knife vs Ball-Bearing = BB wins. Ball-bearing vs ball bat= Ball-bearing wins again. BB vs nunchakus=lol@nunchakus.BB vs unarmed man=BB hands-down.BB vs Sword=haven't tried that yet,but my guess would be that both fighters would be hurtin'.I carry 4 1.5 inch ball-bearings,practically everywhere,I also made a custom 'sheath' for them,it's like a pistol magazine in design and I can 'draw and throw' a bb as fast as I can draw and shoot my .45.

8stepsifu Guest

I used to cary around stuff like that..........

When I was 7 years old.

good to see that there is no shortage of freaky psycopaths on this forum.

YOu have a holster!!!! I would to if I were a pimp or a hooker, but please....are you a postman or something? Why on earth would you cary this around?

I'm imagining a flail here, but what exactly is a ball bearing. I'm thinking of a tiny ball.

Since this is a streetfighting forum I will add this. I've only used what I was armed with in a streetfight once. I had a leather thong as a belt and used it to whip and tie up another kid with a knife when I was in 5th or 6th grade (bad neighborhood) The rest of the time I would run 20 feet, get a mop and kick some ass. I could usually find a pole or a rock nearby. Or I would run behind a car and when they went one way, I would to another until they were tired and then I would run strait 180 degrees and they would have to get all the way over or around the car, giving me enough time to flip over a fence to safety.

Running away isnt' enough, you have to know how to run away

don't worry be happy

Weapon-Maker Guest
    "Freaky psychopath"? Well,everyone's entitled to their own opinion. "What is a ball-bearing"?,you ask : It's a very hard,heavy steel ball (the 1.5" diameter bearings I carry weigh more than a pound--each),if thrown hard enough and accurately enough,they can crush your attacker's skull,thus ending the confrontation quickly.Now,if this seems a bit 'harsh' to you,perhaps 'street/reality fighting' is not for you.Anyone who has ever attacked me did not care about morality or 'rules',so I took it upon myself to make my own rules.
    I know first hand how cruel the streets can be,I've been shot,stabbed,beat-down,beat-up and attacked by more than 1 assailant on numerous occasions.Anyone who has not had experiences like these is at a wicked disadvantage when fighting someone who has (most of you 'dojo heros' don't like to hear this,but it's true).Love me or hate me,it doesn't matter,what matters is on the 'street' I could defend myself quite well against any blackbelt or any so-called 'fighter' on this forum.The sad thing is,these martial arts schools usually never teach their students how to deal with a guy like me,thus giving everyone in the class a fatally false sense of security.I know that alot of what I say sounds insane,but it takes insanity to defeat insanity sometimes.
    I reply to this forum in an attempt to open your eyes to the 'real world',if you choose not to listen that's just fine,it's your life--preserve it any way you see fit,and I'll continue preserving mine--------MY way.One day,your 'training' will be put to the test,then you will know who has been bull****ting you,I just hope whoever is training you doesn't have to come to your funeral one day.Have a nice day.

8stepsifu Guest

most of my dojo heroes are even freakier than you are

I am well aware, too aware or what streetfighting is, but to go around with steal balls "Just in case" if your so scared, why don't you just get a decent fighting knife, thats enough to take out 5 huge thugs. Why the super hero weapons? Thats like those metal playing cards....You be gambit and I'll get adamantium claws and be wolverine.

BTW "Streetfighting is about using your environment, the one time you will be attacked you wont have your utility belt....batman.

Then its time to remember that staff set as you grab a mob off of someone's porch as they are gaining on you, do serious damage and run some more. Or have some knowleg of "soft weapons" as you grab a dog leash or a rusted chain.

In any case I didn't mean to offend you, not that I cared either way when I wrote it, just a question though....do you wear a lot of black

don't worry be happy

Weapon-Maker Guest
    8step : I do just fine without my utility belt,I also know how to use 'soft' weapons,after all,with a nic' like weapon-maker I gotta know somethin'.If you say you meant no offense to me,then I will not argue with you,I actually prefer a peaceful debate over a belligerent one.BTW, I make knives and collect them,I have over 160 of them,everything from khukuris to giant stilettos. JWT,how ya doin' man? The reason you haven't seen me around is my job is workin' me ta death,I have the machinery now,only problem is that I'm never home.It takes me about 3 months to make 1 knife,with my work schedule;and I've been too tired to mess with it lately.One good thing about this job is : I make plenty of money and don't need extra-income anymore.The bad thing is : I don't have time to make any weapons,and I know people would like what I made.I'll be around though,maybe the wall-board plant will slow down a little and give me time to make somethin' (which I've been dyin' to do).

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Well then here's to hoping the economy goes to crap, industry stops needing a machinist and you need my money. ;)

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Repulsive Monkey Guest

My choice?

Being able to do it in the way Sun Tzu quotes " ...before the sword is unsheathed, the battle is won."

dunbarj01 Guest
    Son Goku,

40 guys with baseball bats? You don't sound very popular - was it something you said? :D

Ronin9844 Guest
    My favorite weapons right now, are the rope dart and the 9-section whip chain. Easily concealed, definitely lethal, and certainly impressive. I know that if I were gonna attack some one and they pulled out a whip chain, I'd reconsider.
    There's an awesome book out called "Soft Weapons: 9-Section Whip Chain and Rope Dart". Get it at www.wle.com. It's great for beginners.
    Anway, that's what I'd be using if some moron decided to attack me. Against 40 guys with bats though? Guns for sure.

If they come back, you didn't hit them hard enough.