Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you all prefer as a weapon in a Street Fight?

Black Jack Guest
    Weapon Maker that is the coolest idea for a concealed weapon that I have ever heard, congrats on such a great idea.

By the way since you collect blades and I have a interest as well, can you tell me what the blade was in Young Guns 2 that the Indian character Chavez (Lou Diamond Philips)was using agasint Christin Slater's Toothpick?

Was that the spanish Navaja? The knife had twin fixed blades on each hand and some king of custom thumb guard grip where he could twirl it.

Thanks.

Regards

Badger Guest
    Weapon-Maker,

Where do you get these ball-bearings?
    Great Idea!

Badger

"Me want cookie!" Cookie Monster

rp Guest
    I have two questions:

1) Why are you not dead already?

2)What's your style? Because it seems 40 blokes are real scared of you.

PS If you don't reply I'll assume they got you.

PSS Which school you go to?

Weapon-Maker Guest
    I get the ball-bearings from work,if I find one lying around,I ask the boss if I can have it;he always says yes because he likes my idea also. You can find them at an 'industrial bearing' supplies store,or,an equivalent would be those steel 'exer-balls' that some people use to exercise or de-stress their hands with. It's been years since I've seen young guns,I can't remember that knife,I'll have to see the movie again.I have lots of 'ideas'(bein' a machinist and inventor and all),I make weapons as well as collect them,I specialize in 'covert' and exotic weaponry (most of my best stuff will never be discussed here,for obvious reasons).I just recently equipped my car with an 'anti-tailgating' device of my own design,you 'aim' it from the driver's seat via closed-circuit television screen and servo motors. (it flattens the tires of the tailgater instantly).I'll only use this device if I feel the tailgater is going to slam me.The whole device cost around $700.00 to make,and that's including the small tv camera and monitor.I modified the monitor slightly,adding 'cross-hairs'.Hehehe

8stepsifu Guest

I take everything back, you are awesome

When I get rich and I'm fighitng crime, I sooooo want to you build my batmobile.

I also heard on some anarchy web site that you can set it up so a stream of motor oil with run along your muffler sending out clouds of black smoke. I like this idea because then you can claim engine trouble.

Weaponmaker: I think you should invest in road rage, maybe making a ben hur device for passing wars.

don't worry be happy

Weapon-Maker Guest
    8stepsifu : If you have a problem with me,my work address is :
    National Gypsum Company
    12979 US Hwy 41 S.
    Gibsonton,Fl 33633
    Stop by sometime,talking **** on the computer is useless,say it to my face or shut the **** up.

8stepsifu Guest

relax, I wasn't being sarcastic.

I think the tire shoot out is a good idea.

geez, learn to take an apology and a compliment.

don't worry be happy

Son_Goku Guest
    rp:
    1) Why are you not dead already?

** Because i know how to fight

2)What's your style? Because it seems 40 blokes are real scared of you.

** Kung-Fu; I have been a black blet for the past four years now.

PS If you don't reply I'll assume they got you.

** No, they didn't :D

PSS Which school you go to?

** ACHS: Antioch Community High School, Antioch ILL

Fear.....Fear attracts the fearful.....The strong....the weak....the innocent....
    Fear is my ally

Weapon-Maker Guest
    Everything you've said to me on this forum has sounded sarcastic,8step.
    If I'm wrong about that,it wouldn't be the first time.In fact,if I was smart,I would try to sell some of this stuff as movie-props or something,but the country needs wall-board and missle-parts so my 2 jobs keep me tied-up to the point where I can't make much of anything anymore.
    Anyways,I don't wish to argue with you (or mis-read),but you now know that I will 'step up to the plate' if called upon to do so (for credibility's sake).
    At least that way you can't call me a coward,right? No hard feelings here,I am "relaxed". :)

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Weapon Maker,
    Do you have any idea why sheet rock is so friggin expensive right now? My father in law and I are building a house for my sister and it's friggin ridiculous.
    JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

WuMan Guest

Communication Device

I wouldn't go head on with them. They'd beat the shiet otta me. Last week, there was a fight in a mall, 20 guys on 1. I didn't see any weapons but it is better to not get into gang fights that are not ur problem around here.
    Anyways, I think the best weapon is to whip out ur cell phone or whatever and call for whoever backs u up.

If you do not have anyone to back u up with 200 people, then, lets see.... use ur belt.

Chen Wuan Guest
    What ever is convient. ;)

tnwingtsun Guest

Weapon-Maker

I can relate,working in a metal trade with
    an imagination can have its benifits.

Ever worked with frequency or sound weapons?

I was in an unamed country roating with an unamed
    unit and they all came back sick.
    Just temp though,found out latter on that other unamed country across the claymore okrie patch
    had been messing around with low frequency noise.
    Talk about passing the tumes.

Great book I used to have(lent it out never to see again),its dated but still has good info is
    "Ninja 1990"

Ever come across that one?
    Fun with chemisry was one of my favorite chapters.

Son Goku
    Best Weapon???
    Your Mind.

peehoo Guest

ever seen this weapon maker

Take one off your ball bearings and stick it in a black widow catapult (uk small folding catapult)
    it,ll go through a fridge door or car body panel no problem

do without doing

El_CLap Guest
    Well. If it was 39 guys just with really big sticks I'd say you have a shot. But 40 with baseball bats means that you probably should take the cowards way out.