Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What do you all prefer as a weapon in a Street Fight?

Weapon-Maker Guest
    Sorry about the late post (work schedule). 'Frequency weapons'-no i've never had the pleasure;about the closest thing i have to that is my Taser. :)
    'taser with a laser',it's loads o' fun.
    'Catapults'-me and a friend built one years ago,that thing was too much fun.
    JWT-wallboard is excessively priced because the market for it has peaked.It should be a lot cheaper in a few months (maybe).Maybe sooner.US GYPSUM is the 'king o' wallboard',my company is a distant second,USG might be cheaper to buy,i haven't done a shopping-comparison of the 2,i'm just guessing that the leader in the industry would have the better price. (of course,this isn't true many of times).

unclaimed effort Guest

Laughing hard.

A street fight????? Prefered Weapon??? In a street fight, you either run or grap ANYTHING close to you and TRY to protect yourself. Maybe possible but 40 people, you kidding right? Don't act big and try some movie screen Jackie Chan, Wong Fei Hung, Jet Li stuff. :)

If two tigers fight, the result will be one injured tiger.

Stillness in stillness is not real stillness. Stillness in motion is real stillness.

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    The one I have.

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

Koing Guest

run......

are yo insane???? 40 people? s eriously speaking if you don't have like a machine gun I'd say if they were really after you you'd be dead then. 40 people with baseball bats...nasty. If they wanted to get you they will. You are just way too outnumberd. Even if you mess one of them up really bad they might still get you.

one thing I'd do is run!!!!. Probably in to the nearest cop place or public place...in to school and the head teachers office or something like that.

Man I've read some really good weapons idea:)

about the catapult isn't it hard to aim accurately???

"Bye 4 now; not 4 ever"

Weapon-Maker Guest
    '40 dudes with ball-bats'-The funny thing about this scenerio is : 35 of the 40 wouldn't have the balls to hit somebody with their bat.Never in my life of 35 years has anyone ever helped me in a fight,even my useless friends,I always fought alone.What kind of -ussy needs 40 people to back him up in a fight against 1 man?! -ucking coward.

Celestial Amiboshi Guest
    40 people showed up to fight you? That's a bit difficult to believe. Are you exaggerating?

Anyway, if it really is 40 people, isn't the solution obvious? Leave the area. Other than that, I couldn't really recommend anything else. I tend to avoid "the street" in order to limit my contact with the commoners and the riff-raff.

"Apres Moi; le deluge."

a_sKm_kEmscLoiuAmhfR Guest

Ball Bearing

Wong Fei Hung was down with the ball bearing tech in "Once Upon A Time In China"(the first one I think). He was defending himself against the dirty Americans and found a musket bearing, he then proceded to launch it clear through the main guys forehead.
    Also in Dracula 2000(horrible movie), Omar Epps throws a biggin at some guy and it appered to emit some kind of tear gas or sleeping powder or something on impact. I not sure about that one I was falling asleep.
    Once Upon ...China 2 had another oddly lethal weapon-a wet towel.
    -rrd

BAI HE Guest

coffeeeeeee

A steaming hot cup of Starbuck's coffee when applied to an aggressor's face is rather devastating and effective. :D

zen_celt Guest
    Rule 1: 40-1 unless you have a gun...RUN!!!!!
    Even Musashi said it's OK to leave if defeat(unfair i.e. 40-1) is imminent.
    Rule 2: Cops are good when you in trouble.
    But when you have to street fight, grab anything you can. Always look for a weapon and an exit when you enter a new area. Then BEAT the biggest threat BADLY! Take the leader and gouge his eyes, tear off his balls, bite off his throat/ear..then beat him to a pulp! Blood streaming down your mouth will scare the rest of the group. Usually these people are fighting because they feel supported and if shown what can happen will run. If they don't...Get the hell outta there cuz they are gonna KILL you. The threat order: guy with weapon, biggest guy, leader. Try to check in that order for your first target/example.
    Now, if I knew I was gonna fight a bunch of armed guys, I have a leather jacket that I can conceal about three knives, a pipe, and a set of brass knuckles in. BTW brass knucks concealed with a glove are fun. Eventually, I'm going to sew some armor into that jacket since temporary duct tape is getting old. Another thing that's good are steel-toe boots. BTW I'm not crazy(well I am, but I'm not a soldier of fortune nut) just a guy who doesn't get along well with angry and armed skin-heads. Remember, WHEN LIVES ARE ON THE LINE, FIGHTING FAIR MAKES YOU DEAD!
    Peace,
    Zen_celt

LeiWulong Guest

Critters

I tend to like cats, raccoons, any small animal will do.

But in all seriousness if you must fight this guy and his friends then bring your friends. The next best thing would be a long stick because if you get in close they will probably murder you. :eek:

Dark Knight Guest
    1911, after the first couple of shots the rest do not want to be next to be a bullet catcher.

lotusleaf Guest

weapon

start carrying a 9 section chain whip. works pretty well if you know how to use it. But if you dont have one, use your belt and use the buckle like there's no tomorrow. I'd rather have that than a pipe just because it puts more distance between you and a baseball bat plus it's more flexible and versatile such as trapping your opponent's arms/weapon, choking, sweeping and you don't have to have 2 hands on it

wingchunwsl Guest

weapons.

your body and mind are weapons. why not train the mind and the body really hard, get very good, and just fight like that?

Gigante Guest
    8stepsifu, why ball-bearing and not a knife ?

Because a knife is illegal (in most/some places), a ball-bearing is not. Sounds like an excellent weapon, but I would not dare to throw it, I would probably miss and be without a weapon for the rest of the fight...

Oi Punk 77 82 Guest
    I used to take a cane everywhere that works pretty good. Also a baseball bat in your car helps.

Andrew