Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What do you all prefer as a weapon in a Street Fight?

nobody Guest

PRIDE!! THAT IS A WEAPON IN ITSELF

if you need to hurt the guys pride in front of his friends. say something like "what you need all you friends to kick my weak ass, why dont you fight me like a man, and without your friends, or are you afraid??" and one of two things will happen.

1) the more likely would be that he will keep his friends out of it, because if he needs them then he looks weak in there eyes and when it comes to highschool and jocks, thats a big NO NO.

2) or he and his friends will come after you anyway, in which case you procede to pull out your weapon or do whatever you do in that situation. if you do however fight them all, make sure you take out the guy who starts it, to let him know that you shouldnt be fuked with.

rogue Guest
    Here's one to give a slight advantage to you. A one pound vinyl covered hand weight/dumbell. It's like holding a roll of pennies in your fist but also has the two round ends of the dumbell sticking out the sides of your fist. You can also hold it by one end a give someone a decent shot with it.

Rogue, you're an @ss!! Watchman

Adventure is just a romantic name for trouble. It sounds swell when you write about it, but it's hell when you meet it face to face in a dark and lonely place.
    Louis L'Amour

BTW, did I mention that Rogue was an @ss? Watchman

Sharky Guest
    i carry a 2 battery maglite with me at all times. sometimes it's in my jacket in the inside left pocket, or sometimes in my belt.

i keep the 4 and sometimes 5 battery versions in my car at all times. good cos i have a mini, so i can say i have it incase it breaks down.

they are pretty **** huge tho, even the 2 battery version - and **** heavy too.

i like the whip chain idea, but i would end up hurting myself more than him, as i've never been taught to use one.

ball bearings are also a good idea, but even tho i think i'm a good shot, with that adrenal dump, i don't want to take my chances, and hit some dude who has nothing to do with it, and then escalate the situation furthermore. holding it in ur hand and laying the smack down with a backfist sounds like a nice idea tho. bit heavy tho.

the maglites suit me fine, and i've used my 2 batt. version in a fight, but it's just too bulky n heavy. if i wanted to goto a club or get it on with a girl, she'd be like, what the feck this this...

can anyone gimme any suggestions? i have no idea where to buy flick knifes from....

Please help.

Thanks

Edd

My anus is superior™

nobody Guest

are you talking about butterfly knives??

if thats the case then you can get them at martial art/knife store, but you can also get flip open knives that the seals use and other military units have. some of them are even blackened so you cant see them if you pull one out at night.

Sharky Guest
    no i just mean flick knifes or "gravity" knifes. i dunno wher to get em from. you just go into a store n say i want a flick knife, knowing that they're illegal? or do u have to mail order?

i went into the only army shop i know of and all they sold were boots man. altho i think there is one on the strand in london, i will go and check it out.

Edd

My anus is superior™

honorisc Guest
    I have not read passed the first page.

Working person's gloves (thick gloves (not necessarily snow gloves(unless they are worn over another glove or somehow reinforced)).

If you're looking to combat bat type weapons, The gloves are easily accessable weapons~. They minimize the blunt damage of baseball bats~.

Any attack type weapon is like the BJJ or wrestling when jumped. It limits your mobility from one opponent to another, ties you up~. My say~.

Empty hands allows versitility. And the don't usually get taken from you and used against you. And they can't be dropped~, and picked up, and used against you.~Perhaps some such.

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

PHILBERT Guest

I agree with Jerry Love's first post

Get a camera and just mount it. Walk up and say you don't want to fight, if someone comes at you, run like a b*tch and come back later. It is considered assault if they raise the bat in an attacking manner (because if you turned, tried to run and ran into say a tree or light pole you didn't realize was behind you, they will be prosecuted because they put fear into you and made you run.) Or just tell the ***** you want him on a one on one match and don't bring any of his lackys with him.

PHILBERT

Son_Goku Guest

Philbert....

Its kinda hard to keep a jock and his cronies apart in a fight, right? I mean they stay together like sardines in a small lil case, man! And at the High School that I go to, I would get in trouble for recording anything within two-miles of the school's property.
    My school's a real *****....

Fear.....Fear attracts the fearful.....The strong....the weak....the innocent....
    Fear is my ally...

Slayer Guest

What to do against 40 of his friends

A the martial arts in the world wont help, so that is when I reach into my Coat and put out my Model 1911, I keep 8 spare clips. I'll get a few, the rest should be smart enough to run.

PHILBERT Guest

Odd

You'd get in trouble for recording on a public place? Ok, go get a cop and tell the cop what the guys are gonna do, then bring the cop and have him stand behind a tree or something, and when the 40 steroid filled, hormone raging jocks come at you, he walks out and can place them all under arrest.

Sounds like my school. At my school, if a guy punches me, I get in trouble. If a guy attacks me, I am suppose to run and if he keeps attacking me (after I run), I gotta just take the beating because if I fight back, suspension and a $500 fine. Even if you did nothing to provoke him, he attacks you, your ƒucked up the ass without vaseline. Kind of stupid because my friend and I were in a resturaunt at lunch when an underclassman who wasn't supposed to be off campus at lunch tried to pick a fight with my friend (my friend would of creamed this guy, I've seen him life a 300 pound girl over his shoulder as if it were nothing). And he knew he'd beat the guy down, because his kid brother beat the same guy down in a fight. But my friend could not do anything, because even though the underclassman wasn't supposed to be off campus at lunch, it is considered "on campus" if you break any rules that apply to school (smoke, have sex with your girlfriend, kissing in a public place, whatever). They would treat it as if it were on campus.

I recommend getting a teacher or officer out there, and then meeting the 40 guys and get them busted. Or just beat the crap out of him when he is alone. I don't recommend any weapons, because if you bring a weapon, you'd be expelled. If there is a stick or tree branch around, you can probably use that as a weapon and just say you were using it for defense. Can't see harm in using that, after all, it's not your fault the school can't keep branches off the ground.

PHILBERT

JasBourne Guest
    Weapons. I keep a very large crescent wrench in the door pocket of my car, weighs about 12 pounds, head is about 6 inches across. I use it to tighten my lugnuts, officer ;)

40 guys with baseball bats?? Feets, do yo stuff!! Straight to the cops, baby, swear out a warrant for assault, then to the lawyers to cook up a fat civil suit complete with restraining orders.

C'mon man, the only 'weapon' that will do you any good against a group of guys intent on burgerizing you is a loaded gun, and then only if they don't have one or more of their own.

Nexus Guest
    Grenades. Three or Four would be all that are necessary. Just roll one over to the group of guys, and they will scatter.

- Nexus

<font size="1">"Time, space, the whole universe - just an illusion! Often said, philosophically verifiable, even scientifically explainable. It's the <font color="blue">'just'</font> which makes the honest mind go crazy and the <font color="blue">ego</font> go berserk." - Hans Taeger</font>

benci Guest

vs 40 peolpe with baseball bats you could try

to go there with 80 people with baseball bats.

I didn't read all the pages of the thread, but are you serious with this number? I mean there's really someone who for beating up a guy comes accompanied with 40 persons?

mun hung Guest
    5 cans of red bull and my katana (not a bike)

soy Guest
    A can of pepper spray... Or a chair.. whatever is closest :)