Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Ass . . .

Question Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Ass . . .

or something.

Anyway, as I was laying in my hot-as-all-hell nightly soak, trying not to sit up as to avoid further aggravating my fubar rib, I was thinking . . .

I'm gonna kick my ass when I get better.

I've got a tentative weight schedule going, and as we have a kick-ass gym at school (SAUM if anyone is in the Arkansan Void),
    so getting to 'em won't be a problem.

But, my legs (which are getting all muscelly and hard thanks to an extended tour of physical therapy) think they'll be left out since I can't squat, leg press, that whole shebang. Nah, Farmer's Walk, and a host of other cable exercises, in ADDITION to my regular PT an stance training (BIG props to whomever posted about their stance training regimen!), they'll be getting nice and good again.

No bench for shoulders. Fine. Fubar that. Limited # of pushups, cable cross-overs, whatever doesn't make a *kunk* noise or cause aches will do. Plus, increased bagwork (three-five times a week minimum) will help their. My GF rather liked me having a chest that was "all hard and nice."

I figger, time to stop *****ing. I got time. After I get all put back together, a whole hell of a lot of core training'll help me remember to MOVE kicks coming at me. Blocks suck orangutan-ass.

Just some night-before-test nerves. Good night, You Pimps of the Intramunet, you Mac-Daddies of Sri Lanka!

Good Pimpin.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

i just came for the (females) ass

pics?
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

Oh, yeah . . .

100 post, Bizzatch!

Not yet.

Workin on it.

Talking

is this thread supposed to suck ass or show some ass?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Life is what you make it,
    Liberation is something we should all strive for, we all have our vices and are slaves to one thing or the other.

The persuit of ass has made men do inexplicable and phenomenal things.

It liberates us and at the same time is our greatest vice,

which makes life meaningful.

ah the cycle is complete.

pass the blunt please
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

If u wanna see some ass, then just ask me.
    (on ORA sexy-thread, not my own)

and u're proud of 100 posts? *pfft*

If u wanna see some ass, then just ask me.

LOL

Ah yes . . .

To suck or to show. That is the question of the hour.
    Both can be fun, depending on company. But (to coin a phrase) the buttitude of the butt most be of the highest buttipheny.

One hundred + posts indeed. I am a young buck, as opposed to ya'll O.G.'s

!!!Mobile, Agile, Verile!!!

*pffft*

*cough*

*cough*

Stomach Bile

Vash-Bash

hmmmm.......... I'm thinkin of doin another rap battle again. It was pretty succesfull last time no?

you and ming yue should battle

Hmm.. I wonder if she realizes it's a rap battle...

she seems cool ,
    even if she didn't realize at first i think the martial artist spirit within her wont allow her to cop out

or mebbie not
    Last edited by Starchaser107; 09-08-2003 at 12:20 PM.