Thread: Saw A Huge Brawl On Saturday

Saw A Huge Brawl On Saturday

Ok i live in a college football town. I personally hate football but whenever there is a game, loads of drunken morons pour into the streets either celebrating a win, or grieving a loss.

As i was driving with my girlfriend and my sister to get some lunch we see about 40 or 50 people (no kidding that many) charge out of a local bar. About 90% of them were trying to kill each other. Those who werent fighting were encouraging someone else to fight. I have never seen anything like this in person. People were being thrown into the street, others were being kicked and beaten to the ground, it was chaos. One guy was standing by a street sign, dazed with blood gushing down his face, and someone thought it would be funny to push him into the street in front of a car. The car swerved, but i couldnt believe that people would do such a thing. My sister didnt help anything by yelling "You all hit like a girl!" from the back seat. lol

Anyway, i really wanted to get out and get involved. I got caught up in the rush of it all. I mean this was like a friggin battle on the street, i couldnt miss that lol. But once i found my common sense i drove away and left the scene. But man, just being so close (about 20 feet away) to such a huge battle was a rush.
    Let your heart wear the crown, not your head.

There was a battle like that here this summer. About 20 frat boys wolf-packed some punk rock kids (mostly girls) outside a bar.

Some friends of mine were in the bar at the time and a guy got on the microphone and announced what was up. Within seconds, it turned from 20 frat-boys against about 10 punks to about 100 or so punks against the frat-boys. Amazingly, there were no serious injuries.

I think it's human nature to be excited by a brawl, it just isn't too bright to let that supercede your common sense.

Still, in the last year or so, there's been a
    trend with more violence initiated by frat-kids here against other groups, so if I was present for that one, I might have had to get my hands dirty.

The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

Frat kids here know their place.

hooba hooba, me see fight, me wanna fight.

don't worry man, it's the primates we are. Even with our big full brain we can't forget instincts that have been with us for hundred of thousands of years...
    But we can, however, control it, and it's just what you wisely did
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.

I would have got out of the car and kicked all their a$$es. Kicked them good!
    *shrieks like a chimp*

Originally posted by ComeToJesus
    *shrieks like a chimp*
    Oh man, that's the funniest thing I've read today. Don't know why, but it is!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching