Thread: Session 4 Vid Clip link

Session 4 Vid Clip link

Hi, guys,

Some people cannot download the clip from the link I posted, so I am putting in another link to a different location. This time, the file is a .rar file to aid in downloads for some people. Sorry for the inconvenience. Some people were able to get the link to work earlier and some can't for some reason. If you have problems, drop me an e-mail and I will see if I can send this link directly to you... remember that this is a large file~

Bokfu

Vid clip session four
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    bokfu

still not working.

can't find the server.

thanks for the efforts though, the first clip was great.

also, most people probably don't have winrar.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

vid clip

Bok Fu

I see that you are having some troubles with the link you are posting. If I am not mistaken, it is because you are linking to a Yahoo briefcase as you did the first time? I was able to get the full clip but tried again later and could not. I think that it is because there can only be a certain number of people trying to download at once. It is a large file, so the downloads are shutting down in a sense. Maybe you can find a site which can handle more downloads at once or greater bandwith? I will see if there is a public ftp type of site you could use.

grim