Greetings..

Li speaks of "salvation".. clearly a religious inferrence.. he also says that he alone is the source of the teachings, a "god-like" claim.. he send out deciples, admonishing them to neither add to, nor take from his teachings.. the same admonition is found in the last words of the Bible..

Some quotes from the book as taken from their web-site:

"Today I’m putting this right in your lap, and maybe you still don’t see it! So it’s a question of whether you can understand this, or to put it another way, it’s a question of whether you can be saved."

"What our practice does is cultivate a Law Wheel at the lower abdomen, and I personally place it in students during my classes"

"So it definitely wouldn’t work if I didn’t guide you as disciples. Just going around leaking so many of Heaven’s secrets to ordinary people isn’t allowed."

"I have so many Law Bodies they’re too many to count, so I can take care of however many students there are, let alone the students here in the audience."

"When I talked about possession, I completely took off all those spirits, no matter what they were—all those bad things—that were in or on the bodies of the people who can truly cultivate Dafa. And when people who do true cultivation on their own read this Great Law, I’ll cleanse their bodies just the same."

"When you really cultivate on a true path nobody will dare to just go and give you trouble, and what’s more, you have my Law Bodies protecting you, so you won’t run into any danger."

Now, these are just a few quotes that demonstrate just how "god-like" and religiously tainted Li believes himself to be, the texts are full of this sort of nonsense.. but, go to the site and see for yourself, make your own determinations.. as for me, i see this as a repository for people who can't live their own lives, who require some religious structure to make sense of their desperate situation.. each of us are possessed with all the tools we need to exists in total freedom from ritual and dogma, while ALL the wonders of the universe are at our command.. live your own version of enlightenment, not some one else's, especially someone like Li..

Be well..