Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1411

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

Quote Originally Posted by Water-quan View Post
    Always interesting how people become stupid once they start believing something different to yourself.
    That is the STUPIDEST comment I gave EVER read, in my ENTIRE life!

Weren't you gonna run this guy off the board?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    That is the STUPIDEST comment I gave EVER read, in my ENTIRE life!

Weren't you gonna run this guy off the board?
    Instead of trying to make a clever response to it, to draw attention to your own smartness - oh my god you're so smart and clever with words - don't you think it would have been more useful just to acknowledge its truth?

By the way, you haven't lived your entire life yet. Oh my God - I'm so clever with words...
    It's not worth a penny!

Instead of trying to make a clever response to it, to draw attention to your own smartness - oh my god you're so smart and clever with words - don't you think it would have been more useful just to acknowledge its truth?

By the way, you haven't lived your entire life yet. Oh my God - I'm so clever with words...
    Clearly you aren't as smart and clever as you think! Any dolt can give a simple acknowledgment, it takes a truly smart and clever person to come up with a smart and clever comment that is BOTH smart AND clever!

AND.......clearly I have lived my ENTIRE life up to this point!

You may consider yourself OFFICIALY schooled!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Clearly you aren't as smart and clever as you think! Any dolt can give a simple acknowledgment, it takes a truly smart and clever person to come up with a smart and clever comment that is BOTH smart AND clever!

AND.......clearly I have lived my ENTIRE life up to this point!

You may consider yourself OFFICIALY schooled!
    Oh my God you're so smart and clever with words.
    It's not worth a penny!

Oh my God you're so smart and clever with words.
    I practiced a bunch when I was a youngster! You too can be smart and clever with words if you practice REAL hard and take your vitamins and say your prayers EVERY night!

every night? that seems kind of hard. especially for those poor arctic kids!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I just merged a mess of falun gong threads together here

There are more which I might merge into this one at some later date. I'm just too busy to fall into this merge hole right now.

Jim Battaglini: Bill addresses problems with China
    1 hour ago • Jim Battaglini Shakopee, Minn.

I would like to raise a pressing issue to the residents in my hometown of Winona: House Resolution 281, which expresses “concern over persistent and credible reports of systematic, state-sanctioned organ harvesting from non-consenting prisoners of conscience, in the People's Republic of China.”

The People’s Republic of China annually conducts the second largest number of organ transplant operations worldwide, without an effective donation system. The Chinese government has openly admitted that the vast majority of China's “donated” organs come from executed prisoners; but the reality is darker still. According to the independent nonprofit organization Doctors against Forced Organ Harvesting, the majority of these prisoners are guilty only of expressing or upholding their beliefs. They practice Falun Gong.

Falun Gong is a form of “qigong,” consisting of slow-moving exercise and meditation, with an emphasis on spirituality, morality and the principles of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance.

The Chinese government initially embraced the practice of Falun Gong for its health benefits. However, as the number of people practicing approached 100 million, the Chinese government changed its position. On July 20, 1999, then-communist leader Jiang Zemin decided that the movement posed an ideological threat to the state and unilaterally declared Falun Gong “illegal.”

What followed was a massive, state-sponsored defamation campaign. The persecution quickly escalated, and the imprisonment, torture and murder of innocent citizens continues today. Experts estimate a death toll in the tens of thousands .

Documentation of this situation appears in a 2014 edition of "The American Journal of Transplantation," as well as in books, including "Bloody Harvest" and "The Slaughter."

Currently, House Resolution 281 has 237 cosponsors, including seven from Minnesota. I ask that residents of the 1st Congressional District contact Rep. Tim Walz and request he also cosponsor the resolution. Every voice counts in this tragic situation.

Your support will help save innocent lives.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing (from his quoted Article) View Post
    According to the independent nonprofit organization Doctors against Forced Organ Harvesting, the majority of these prisoners are guilty only of expressing or upholding their beliefs. They practice Falun Gong.
    Is there any evidence independent of FalunGong/FalunDafa that the majority of organ harvestees are falun gong practitioners? I recall reading that this Doctors against Forced Organ Harvesting was a combination of Falun Dafa members/supporters.

That's not to say China isn't doing forced organ harvesting - which is a terrible thing. They clearly were organ harvesting by the number of organs they had available, but the question is whether not the "majority of these prisoners" were falun gong practitioners, or just prisoners in general.

Publicly, the report mentioned in the quote has received some ridicule about the strength of its 'evidence'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilgour...eport#Response

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Is there any evidence independent of FalunGong/FalunDafa that the majority of organ harvestees are falun gong practitioners? I recall reading that this Doctors against Forced Organ Harvesting was a combination of Falun Dafa members/supporters.

That's not to say China isn't doing forced organ harvesting - which is a terrible thing. They clearly were organ harvesting by the number of organs they had available, but the question is whether not the "majority of these prisoners" were falun gong practitioners, or just prisoners in general.

Publicly, the report mentioned in the quote has received some ridicule about the strength of its 'evidence'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilgour...eport#Response

There is an ongoing false equivalency modus operandi that has been in effect for some time! Just like in USA, where marijuana use is equal for all groups but only the 'minority' is stopped, then it makes sense that only those stopped would be representative of the guilty. When people speak out again inequity before the law then that is a threat to any present regime regardless of sociopolitical affililiation. By speaking out against the Regime, FalunGong raised the ante but they also raised their profile for heads to be adjusted accordingly. They became a target and any threat to the social order has been dealt with accordingly. There is even a Public Security Bureau Intelligence Unit to deal with FalunGong groups around the world (major capitals) and these groups are monitored by said Unit.

Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    When people speak out again inequity before the law then that is a threat to any present regime regardless of sociopolitical affililiation. By speaking out against the Regime, FalunGong raised the ante but they also raised their profile for heads to be adjusted accordingly. They became a target and any threat to the social order has been dealt with accordingly. There is even a Public Security Bureau Intelligence Unit to deal with FalunGong groups around the world (major capitals) and these groups are monitored by said Unit.
    Once we have some solid evidence, they might gain credibility, but FalunGong's beliefs are often likened to Scientology. They may have a few useful life-practice/self-betterment techniques, but it comes wrapped in a cult-organization that is politically charged without an end-game it seems.

protip

falungong is white lotus

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    protip

falungong is white lotus
    BINGO! An excellent deduction, all things considered. Old Cult, New Face, Same Game. Works for them, plenty of sheep with incomes out there.

Past actions are always the tools of analyses for the present direction. When the people organize to get rid of "corrupt governmenst" it always draw the ire of the "illegal government' in place whether by proxy or actual representation. The bottom line is private selfishness, shrouded in public cries of a 'false power structure' enhanced by the illusion of freedom giving reign to mass occupy gatherings and seen as a challenge by the central government thereby enforcing a public security bureau enterprise to punish and destroy those who would dare to question the good deeds of the 'most wonderful communist nation" on that side of the Ocean.

pro tip

falun gong leader learned his stuff from taoist hermits from the same mountain that boxer rebel leaders learned at

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Falun gong/dafa is the Chinese version of Scientology.
    Kung Fu is good for you.