Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

In all fairness, Juna is entitled to his opinions.

But I think he's short on facts and glosses over the parts that he and his oprganization would otherwise find embarassing and contradictory to whatever it is they think they are doing or contributing.

Me? I'm just a guy pointing it out.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I am still trying to find some articles written by Li about the benefits of crack. I know there has to be some.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

the benefits

werent a whole lot of masters opium addicts ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I don't speak Chinese or read Chinese papers and we don't get much here in Canada in the way of "news from China".
    You can be brainwashed by ccp, even if you do not speak Chinese, as I mentioned ccp has influenced many media all over the world, many media quoted ccp's propaganda knowingly or unknowingly.

Your view comes from those faule message, not from me, or other Falun Gong practitioners, your problem is you donot believe what we say, you choose to believe the negative propaganda.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 06:33 AM.

golden arhat -

well, seeing as we are in this medium, all i can provide you wit is links i suppose.
    Take them as you will.

All those are not Falun Gong's websites, they have misunderstood Falun Gong's teaching, and sometimes using their own imagination, and have been influenced by ccp's propaganda, if sby get conclusion from those webs, he has been misled.

CCP is not the one doing the brainwashing, my crazy cult leader listens to aliens boy.
    Bless you

juna-

despite what you would like to think, alas your presumption about me is incorrect.

Yes, those links to articles aren't written from your bias and I do believe there was due diligence in the forming of at least the majority of them because they are dealing with direct sourcing for the info.

So, what do you say to the interview with Li himself? Do you have any comments about the views on people with variated sexual orientation or mixed races?

What are your views on those people? Do they match your groups teachings?
    Are mixed race people evil? Are gay people evil? Because that's the kind of hate message your "good" group is spreading around out there.

and what about the installation of the wheel of dharma within someones belly? What's your views on that?

Can you answer to any of this or can you only say:

a) the ccp has brainwashed you

and

b) Falun Gong is Good

Like I said, I've formed my opinion and views of your group from reading the lit of the group itself, talking to it's members etc. I don't support your idea that they are good and I certainly don't give any cred to Li's foundational philosophies of intolerance and hate towards those in our society that are not mainstream.

anyway... I await your standard canned response. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Another knee-jerk response

Let me propose one more evasive response that I see occasionally from FLG cultists:

c) You misunderstood (or have taken out of context) the crazy crap Li Hongzhi says...

This is a quote from one of Li Hongzhi's Australian lectures:

"Though we are not a religion, I am teaching things at the higher levels of Qigong, it is therefore not the ordinary Qigong. To put it plainly, Qigong is not something created by ordinary people. What is this Qigong then? Qigong is cultivation practice, but it is something at the lowest level of cultivation practice, including Taichi boxing. Everyone knows that Taichi boxing is very good, and it has been widely spread throughout China since the 1950s. It was made public by Zhang Sanfeng of the Ming Dynasty. However, only the techniques and movements have been passed on while the Fa of mind cultivation was not made public. In other words, he did not leave to man the Fa that could guide cultivation practice and would show people how to make progress at each level. Therefore, Taichi boxing can only be limited to such a realm of healing illnesses and keeping good health and it is unable to practice cultivation towards higher levels. Although it is something very good, its Fa of mind cultivation was not passed on. At that time, the Fa of mind cultivation did exist, but it was not preserved, and it was not left for later generations. Yet, this Fa that we are teaching today is systematically doing such a thing."

The above quote strikes me as noteworthy on two levels.

The first being the thought of not just of my teachers but of any of the competent Taiji pracitioners throughout history that Li promotes himself past with that statement and how easily they could have handed Li his own ass if he were standing in front of them is immensely entertaining, at least to me.

The second is Li's claim that there is no surviving intellectual or spiritual component to Taijiquan training or theory to compare with his dizzying intellect. Even on this discussion board (which may not be the best example) The Taijiquan people write page after page minutely dissecting and speculating on the tiniest of insignificant issues. When we consider serious scholars like Wu Yuxiang, Li Yiyu, Wu Jianquan, Sun Lutang, Chen Xin or Wu Gongzao, just to name a few, and the painstaking, intellectually rigorous examinations of Taijiquan theory that they've passed on to us, Li Hongzhi's theories about his religion that isn't a religion and qigong that isn't qigong, and how those theories are dependent upon him alone as the universal saviour of mankind, all without a shred of proof for any of it seem like the ravings of either an intellectually lazy con man or a demented lunatic, in comparison.

the majority of them because they are dealing with direct sourcing for the info.
    That is ccp's so-called report, you call it direct source.

What are your views on those people? Do they match your groups teachings?
    Are mixed race people evil?
    No, look at my response above.

Because that's the kind of hate message your "good" group is spreading around out there.
    No, those who want to defame Falun Gong are trying to spread those wrong interpretation.

intolerance and hate towards those in our society that are not mainstream.
    No, even the guys can come to learn Falun Gong. No hatred from Falun Gong to anybody, only the Benevolence.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 06:36 AM.

The "turning of the law wheel" is simply paying attention to the mechanics of breathing. Any yoga, qigong or vipassana does the same.

And Li Hongzhi really is a racist, with many references to his ethnically pure paradise in his lectures.

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post

The second is Li's claim that there is no surviving intellectual or spiritual component to Taijiquan training or theory to compare with his dizzying intellect. Even on this discussion board (which may not be the best example) The Taijiquan people write page after page minutely dissecting and speculating on the tiniest of insignificant issues.
    That is not Zhang Sanfeng's teaching, that is only those Taiji masters' view of how to keep heathy, how to run Qi, how to fight, but not at all the teaching of how to achieve higher level of cultivation. Different.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 06:37 AM.