Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

Threaded View

I see buddy has gotten to Philbert. Notice how similar sounding his posts are to buddies. I see there is no limit to how exteme buddies trolling methods have gotten, seeing as he PM's moderators attemting to brainwash them. I just gotta say this. I am not misguided, I have consulted with high level qigong people.

Taichi Bob_ All I can say is I beleive you are taking a very, I guess, " technical" viewpoint of it. But I still assert that nothing is made up by Master Li, it comes from his qigong tradition. To refer to him as " the kind of person as Li" is what is truly misguided. I have no problem if your mental blocks and seperate self cannot go beyond a certain point. Hey, I beleive the bible is origanally true though, so some people just can't accept what I accept and don't get as far in qigong, and so nothing high level comes their way. They say when the student is ready the teacher apears, I have found this to be very true. I beleive the teachings in the bible are legitimate oral traditions written down for future generations, traditions like the story of the " 3 wise men" from the east following the stars. See, there is something to it. But I assert that falun dafa is not Li Hongzhi's interpretation, or made up by him, that's pretty clear in my eyes, from my experience im many other schools.

Buddy- you're simply a case of the pot calling the kettle black. You're BK Frantziz style right? Well in his book, he says he received psychic energy transmition from his master, when he became a disciple in bagua. So I view it like this, go to the energy arts page and view for yourself, and look at structure, peng, energy, etc., then go to falundafa.org and see Master Li do the exercises. You clearly see they are both good, but my tastes in qigong practice lean towards Falun gong practice methods, because they are so natural and automatic without too much deliberate mind intent, the mind is barred from heaven, and falun gong is cultivation.
    So think about it, BUddy has been doing qigong for 20 years . 20 years ago Masters such as Li Hongzhi, Wong Kiew Kit, Qin yin, Chin Chee Ching, Michael Tse, Bingkun Hu, Fook Youeng, and others' systems were simply not available in North America then. That is why I refer to your style as th Yang or CMC style of bagua. Falun gong is the high level advance part of qigong and I have asked my WIld goose/Damo/Qinway qiging teacher, who has done wild gosse for 20 years and other styles for alot longer, and he said falun gong is advanced , very good, and has proper practice principles and methods. An advanced wild goose student now teaches it. So anyone hungry for some burger king?

Oh yeah, I am not a practitioner of Falun Dafa, I do Tibetan Yoga because the mental energy in it is the best of ant sysyem anywhere. I've been doing IMA and qigong for 15 years, and I've done many different styles to, so I know who is in what class of skills, and falun dafa is high level.
    Last edited by intimidation; 05-06-2004 at 10:13 AM.