Page 66 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

Falun Gong is very good for people.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 07:10 AM.

Talking

Now what it really says is:

"This collection is dedicated to ensnaring those lost in desperation bad enough to actually want to listen to Li Hongzhi's insane promises..."

Sorry man, FLG preys on the gullible and weak minded or tries to take advantage of those without any other hope; offering nothing but misunderstood platitudes twisted by the greed of a megalomaniacal, cowardly sociopath.

Kind of like Reiki...

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    Sorry man, FLG preys on the gullible and weak minded or tries to take advantage of those without any other hope; offering nothing but misunderstood platitudes twisted by the greed of a megalomaniacal, cowardly sociopath.
    This is very well articulated.

I fear Juna is lost though to this cult. I don't think we can convince him he is in a web that is hard to break free from. Tangling himself further in it with his needs and desires to believe that someone will take care of him and he won't have to accept responsibility for his actions or take consequence for his inaction.

All too typical of behaviours associated to people who are caught up in cults of personality.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Everyone, especially Juna STUDY this page intently!!!

http://www.falungonginfo.org/fgban01.html
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Master Li was born in Gongjulin, a small agricultural city in China’s northeastern Jilin province bordering *North Korea*, on July 7, 1952. Master Li’s family was quite ordinary. His father was an acupuncturist, his mother was a nurse; they later divorced. Li has one or two younger sisters. His wife, Li Rui, was a ticketing clerk at a public swimming pool at the time of their marriage. When Li started teaching Falun Gong, Rui was a worker at the Ding Feng Zhen Food Factory in Changchun City. Their daughter was born in 1982.

Reply]
    I'd almost put money that this guy is North Korean, whos family settled just over the border in China.......

For the Women:

+ = & a

I'm not a subscribers to Falun Gong and not particulary religious either. However, Falun Dafa is non-violent and doesn't deserve it's members being interned, tortured or killed and the chi-gong routines being banned altogther. No matter how balls we may think it is. When I first looked at the Falun Gong website I thought "Waco". But in essence it's not far from Chi Gong and Buddhist ideas. "Falun" is just Chinese for the Wheel of Life in Buddhism too, as in "Shaolin: Wheel of life" etc.

When I first came to China in 2001, my local area's public info boards had this huge display of Falun Gong member photos next to gory murder victim photos saying they were all serial killers and evil demons. It looked like a big tabloid headline. After I saw it I was in no doubt who the real mad dudes were.

In Fuxing Park in Shanghai, still today, you can see red banners around the trees warning that superstitious practices are illegal and will be punished. Yup, first the oldies hug trees for 'energy' and then the whole country will go to pieces.

For the Women:

+ = & a

god that was bad

juna listen
    just dont be biased and try ba duan jin
    then tell me if i'm right
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

That is why I posted it. The 3rd Faulin exercise looks like a badly butchered version of Ba Duan Jin's first posture.

Here is another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx3DzncD-hA
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 11-21-2006 at 12:08 PM.

For the Women:

+ = & a

For the Women:

+ = & a

For the Women:

+ = & a

hahahahahahhahahah
    "unlike taiji falun gong is a system for both mind and body"
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Here is a very interesting mini expose on Faulin Dafa's persecution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR6YX...elated&search=

Although the segment makes Faulin Dafa to look very innocent, one really has to wonder why the PRC is going after Faulin Dafa, and not any other Qi Gong society, or practitioners. If you look at the clips, they don't look to be outwardly different than any other Qigong system.

If two people were in the park, one doing Faulin Dafa, and the other Ba Duan Jin, how come the Ba Duan Jin practitioner is left alone, and the Faulin Dafa is not?

Does the PRC have a habit of going after all large groups? How come we don't hear of them going after anyone else?

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post

Does the PRC have a habit of going after all large groups? How come we don't hear of them going after anyone else?
    Because you donot want to listen to others.

http://www.china21.org/English/index.htm