Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1411

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    Because you donot want to listen to others.

http://www.china21.org/English/index.htm

It's his fault that it smells fishy in falun town?
    It's his fault that he has listened to what you've said and found it lacking for various reasons?

This is typical spin Juna.

It's because Falun Gong isn't about what they want you to think it's about. They want you to think they are ivolved in some kind of service to the world by exposing teh failings of the PRC.

well, newsflash, people are well aware of teh failings of the PRC and it's corrupted political mess of communism. Still, you haven't answered to any of the questions without cut and paste articles from your own organization.

You still believe in falun nonsense. I believe you are wrong and havce been suckered by a con man with a slick way of obtaining personal power off the backs of others and deflecting any blame by pointing his fingers elsewhere and telling his lackies to do the same.

pretty slack.

Falun Gong is evil.. Don't join them. Juna and his ingratiation to them should be enough evidence of why you wouldn't want to join up with these people.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Juna does have a point that the PRC is not the shining lite of human rights though.

I have a question, how does Faulin's leader derive his income? From selling his book correct? Does he get money, from his followers at all? Does he isolate them from thier families? Does he con people into selling thier servitude to him for his own personal gain? If so, what IS that gain? For example, how long does it take a member to donate all thier belongings to him?

From the clips I posted, I really don't see myself giving up my Taiji Ruler practice, but thier Qi Gong looks pretty typical of other methods I have seen, and thier standing post stuff is pretty typical of any Taiji system, so what is the deal? *Why* is it evil?

Remeber, I was involved with a very destructive cult at one time myself (Chung Moo Quan), so I really don't have much sympathy for them...if thye truly are a cult, and not just some wacky movement.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 11-21-2006 at 04:23 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    Does he get money, from his followers at all? Does he isolate them from thier families? Does he con people into selling thier servitude to him for his own personal gain? .
    the answer is NO.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Then why is it a cult?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Then why is it a cult?
    ccp slanders as that, and you repeat ccp´s slander although you know nothing about Falun Gong, and you still insist saying that is your own thinking, do you understand what is brainwashing now?
    Last edited by Juna; 11-22-2006 at 01:27 PM.

I understand, I was in a cult myself at one time. I am comparing Faulin Gong to that.

I am curious as to WHY it is being labled a cult, not who is doing so.

So far I am seeing a hokey, new age religon founded by a two faced individual full of false promises, and really wild, crazy belifes, who has been busted in major lies told during the promotion of his method, which goes against the very principals he claims to teach, as well as a bunch of so, so, Qi Gong sets. None of which can compare to anything I know. I don't see any reasn to give up my Taiji Ruler Qi gong for it. I would be going backwards.

My guess is there is plenty of brainwashing going on here, but I don't see anything to justify human rights violations.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 11-22-2006 at 01:59 PM.

For the Women:

+ = & a

RD, from what I have seen so far in looking at Falun Gong I don't think they qualify as a cult. 1) They don't charge any money for their materials, the book and qigong are both available free on their site. 2.) I haven't heard of anyone not being able to leave the group, or being kept from their families.

The 'cult' label gets thrown around pretty easily now a days, and not just toward Falun Gong. When a group's beliefs seem to be strange they are often branded a cult; sometimes it's true, but often it's not.
    Last edited by chud; 11-22-2006 at 02:51 PM.

but I don't see anything to justify human rights violations.

Right, only the evil supports human rights violation.

Simple.
    Last edited by Juna; 11-23-2006 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chud View Post
    2.) I haven't heard of anyone not being able to leave the group, or being kept from their families .
    But, you should have a look at ccp, if a member of ccp says he wants to quit ccp in China, what happens?

ccp is an evil cult.

What the Communist Party has done proves itself to be an evil cult. The Communist Party’s doctrines are based upon class struggle, violent revolution and the dictatorship of the proletariat and have resulted in the so-called “communist revolution” full of blood and violence. The red terror under communism has lasted for about a century, bringing disasters to dozens of countries in the world and costing tens of millions of lives. The communist belief, one that created a hell on earth, is nothing but the vilest cult in the world.

The communist party’s cultish traits can be summarized under six heads:
    http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/4-12-26/25182.html

I understand, I was in a cult myself at one time. I am comparing Faulin Gong to that.

When ccp wants to defame sth, it uses every methods, including libel, slander, brainwash,.... if sby believes ccp, he will regret for that at sometime, for sure.

Quite some foreign media are enfluenced by ccp, and some of them are controled by ccp directly, so ccp uses its resource to brainwash the world.

its labelled a cult because people like you fight viciously to defend it even though u are proved wrong in every argument

and even if its not a cult its still a half baked backwards attempt at qi gong
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    its labelled a cult because people like you fight viciously to defend it even though u are proved wrong in every argument

and even if its not a cult its still a half baked backwards attempt at qi gong
    Suppose you are a man, and some people come to say you are a woman, and they say this way and that way you are a woman.

So you debate that you are a man.

Then one says he fights viciously to defend himself though he is proved to be a woman in every argument, he should be labelled as a man-cult member!

let's try sopme simple yes/no stuff then.

Juna, do you believe or have you come to believe through your relations with fg/fd
    that:

a) aliens control the human race.

b)the chinese are the master race and everyone came from them

c)only li hongzi and through faith in him can install the wheel of law in your belly

d)you don't need medical attention if you just practice the fg/fd exercises and cultivation

e)that the leader of fg/fd is in essence a demi-urge and enlightened being?

f)mixed race people are in some way different than anyone else simply because they come from mixed parentage.

if you could answer these just yes or no, or elaborate if you like, it would help us to understqnd where you are coming from as opopsed to reading clips you copy and paste here.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    Suppose you are a man, and some people come to say you are a woman, and they say this way and that way you are a woman.

So you debate that you are a man.

Then one says he fights viciously to defend himself though he is proved to be a woman in every argument, he should be labelled as a man-cult member!
    if he is proved to be a woman then he is a woman
    and he is obsessed with being a man
    he cant be a man who is then proved not to be
    your argument has no real base its completely contradictory
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

if you could answer these just yes or no, or elaborate if you like, it would help us to understqnd where you are coming from as opopsed to reading clips you copy and paste here.
    Some of your questions are far from the teaching of Falun Dafa, so you really donot know what Falun Dafa is, and you have acted as if you are an expert, so my suggestion for you is--read Falun Dafa's books carefully.